Closed Thread
Page 72 of 103 FirstFirst ... 2262707172737482 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Thanks ladies.
    I have my new apt with the existing FS on Monday morning now, so will chat with her then. She mentioned the flare cycle last time I saw her. Definitely thinking I'll try another cycle with her - just hope I don't get the cancellation call from Lynn halfway through! Murphy's Law.

Just got Monash's fees schedule in the mail. I qualified for the Medicare rebate with my old FS, hoping there's no issues under Lynn, what do you think Kel? Despite having a natural preg 18 months ago, pretty sure I'll qualify on age-related?

Well I'm 3 days into my ubiquinol and dhea, feeling fine so far! Weaning onto the dhea though, 20Mg, will increase it slowly I think.

Hugs to everyone and happy weekend xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    There should be no issue with the Medicare rebate Kel. Fingers crossed for Monday. When would your next cycle start if you go again with your current FS?

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'll be day 27 of my cycle Kel on Monday so I guess it will depend on what kind of cycle they want me to do. If she tries a flare cycle that might work well as I think it starts on day 2.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hopefully she will let you jump straight into a flare cycle @Kelly70, worth a try.
    I am currently curled up on the couch under a blanket trying to keep warm after I had my perfect looking embryo transferred this afternoon.
    Have a nice relaxing weekend everyone, keep warm and happy!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oooo exciting Sparrow! Enjoy incubating your wee embryo! I so hope it takes lovely. I'd love to see a success story on this thread! Will you test early?

Thanks
    Reviews
    I am on ovidrel days 3,6&9 so can't test early in case of a false positive and I will be in Melbourne on my test day so have to wait until the next day for blood test but might POAS a few days early. I will be visiting family in Melbourne so don't want any nasty surprises.
    Hopefully I can start a surge of good news.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I did a flare and started day 2 so it would be great if you give it a go.

Littlesparrow - super exciting! Fingers crossed, would be awesome to get some good news x

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Kellyk77 For This Useful Post:

Kelly70  (01-08-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good luck littlesparrow, hope your embryo is the winner. Kelly70 hope you can start soon, need to see more success stories in this thread. I'm 31 weeks tomorrow and its just hit me that in 7 weeks time ill be meeting my baby. I wish the same for all you girls.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Helsbaby For This Useful Post:

Kelly70  (01-08-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Helsbaby you must be going through so many emotions right now. I'm so excited for you.
    Thanks for all the good wishes ladies, it means so much to me to have your positive vibes.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hels, 7 weeks so amazing. Are you nervous about the birth or mostly just excited? Who are you having at the birth with you, your mum?