Closed Thread
Page 70 of 103 FirstFirst ... 2060686970717280 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Kelly70 View Post
    Any more updates: LittleSparrow? Biscotti71, where are you at? And where is MissyBear?
    Hey, I'm here😊 following all of you from afar.

Nothing happening here. Cycle completely messed up. Not had AF since my cycle. Was waiting for AF to do a day 3 FSH blood test to see what's happening. Think I am definitely peri menopausal with frequent hot flushes and night sweats since cycling. Rarely had them before.

Went back to my dr today for a chat and he read my FS notes which I had sent to him. He says he thinks I'm having irregular cycles due to my FSH levels but knows I do ovulate as my initial FS consultation showed a great recently deflated follicle, probably 24hrs post ovulation. He said I probably have as much chance falling pregnant naturally as doing IVF and egg donation would possibly be slightly more successful if I could lower my FSH.

Sadly, we can't afford the egg donation journey and if I'm totally honest, probably not what my partner and I would truly want.

So, we are going to just let nature take its course. If some miracle happens, like it can occasionally, and we fall pregnant then we will be blessed, but if nature says time is up, we will move on knowing we tried and it wasn't to be, but we have each other and are very much in love.

I wish all of you the best of luck and will continue to follow your journeys and pop in from time to time x

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Kelly70 did you decide to keep your appointment with your current FS? Did she have any bright ideas about how to help?

Thanks
    Reviews
    @missybear I am so sorry you have had to make this hard decision. All the best that your miracle happens soon. X

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Yes I did Sparrow, based on the advice of you lovely girls. Just waiting to see her now. Can't hurt to have a backup plan although I'm not expecting much from her. Will ask her to write me a script for melatonin though i think, can't hurt to get on it whilst waiting to see Lynn.

Missybear, I'd give my right arm to be in a close loving relationship like you - what you have is precious. I'm crossing everything for you for a natural blessing! Keep in touch.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Any update from jem70?

Thanks
    Reviews

Thanks
    Reviews
    Okay that went well. Not. Waited 35 mins on my lunch break and FS was still laid up the previous client so I had to go so I can get back to work. They are squeezing me in Monday morning at 10am so I'll have to arrange time off with work. So frustrating these apts sometimes.

Thanks
    Reviews
    It's so frustrating @Kelly70 I always get kept waiting and trying to juggle work and appointments gets so stressful, hardly what we need.
    I have just had a call from the clinic, day 25....3 scan and 3 blood tests later I am finally surging so my FET is booked for Friday afternoon. I am booked in for acupuncture before and after and will be having luteal phase support. I'm actually feeling pretty numb because I was sure t wouldn't happen this month.

Thanks
    Reviews
    It's so frustrating @Kelly70 I always get kept waiting and trying to juggle work and appointments gets so stressful, hardly what we need.
    I have just had a call from the clinic, day 25....3 scan and 3 blood tests later I am finally surging so my FET is booked for Friday afternoon. I am booked in for acupuncture before and after and will be having luteal phase support. I'm actually feeling pretty numb because I was sure t wouldn't happen this month. Now I just have to hope they survive the thaw.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ooooo wow LittleSparrow, I just felt a little thrill of excitement for you - think I have a good feeling about this one!! Gosh quite a lot goes into a FET doesn't it, it's not exactly a cinch. Fingers crossed hon.