Closed Thread
Page 68 of 103 FirstFirst ... 1858666768697078 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Kel that's great news! you never know - you could be UTD for xmas Good luck!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Vixjc For This Useful Post:

Kelly70  (23-07-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Great news on getting in, even better if there's no wait on donor list. Hopefully there will be a cancellation sooner and you can get moving. Kelly77 how are you going ?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Littlesparrow, I'm very excited although I haven't bought anything yet I feel I should wait a couple more weeks. They said at the doc office that ther will be a huge growth spurt over the next few weeks, i feel huge now not sure how my back will cope !

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hels you're a stronger girl than I am - I would be surrounded by a sea of pink and pretty dresses by now!! I understand your caution though but you must be feeling pretty confident.

I have ubiquinol, dhea and melatonin on their way to me now. I had an apt sched for next Friday with existing FS but think I'm going to cancel and focus on taking my supplements and wait for this apt with Lynn. Will definitely be calling up a few times to confirm I am on the wait list Kel!! I don't expect her to work miracles but I feel like I might have a bit more of a chance now.

Yes Kel - update?

Thanks
    Reviews
    I saw Lynn last week and she was happy about my fsh starting to come down but told me we will still be scraping bottom of the barrel and my eggs will be poor quality due to my constant high fsh. So whilst I'm happy about my fsh coming down meaning I can try again I'm still realistic that my chances aren't going to be great due to quality. She has said that my eggs are the same as that of a 45 year old which sucks as I'm only 37!!!! :-( anyway I can't change it, just doing what I can to try and improve the quality! I'll have another blood test in the next 2 weeks and if my fsh has lowered again then I'll go ahead with selecting a donor. I haven't gone down that path yet as I was too afraid I was never going to be able to try again and I didn't want yo get excited. So will wait and see what the next blood results are and go from there.

Thanks
    Reviews
    So happy to login to see so many happy updates!

kelly70 I'm so happy you got in - you have to throw everything at this and I hope the universe does the right thing and rewards you for your patience.

kellyk77 fingers crossed for your next blood test

helsbaby just love your positive example that it can happen

hope everyone stays positive and gets their dream come true!

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Jem70 For This Useful Post:

Kelly70  (24-07-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks Jem70.. What's your next move, have you decided?

LittleSparrow - did you have your transfer? Any news?

Kel - so glad your fsh has come down, must be hard being told that about your eggs - sending you big hugs lovely. I mean I'm in the same boat really - except my eggs really are 43 year old eggs.

Vix, how are you traveling??

Thanks
    Reviews
    I just want to keep encouraging you girls . 43 year old eggs can still make babies just keep positive !

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Helsbaby For This Useful Post:

Jem70  (26-07-2014),Kelly70  (24-07-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I had another scan this morning CD 20 and my lining is looking good and 1 13mm follicle that my FS thinks will ovulate around Tue, Wed next week. I start testing for a surge on Sunday. My left ovary is still pretty beaten up apparently, that might be why I have had a few twinges. Still a chance I might not get to transfer this month but worth a shot. This has been the longest cycle ever.....

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Kelly70 View Post
    Thanks Jem70.. What's your next move, have you decided?

LittleSparrow - did you have your transfer? Any news?

Kel - so glad your fsh has come down, must be hard being told that about your eggs - sending you big hugs lovely. I mean I'm in the same boat really - except my eggs really are 43 year old eggs.

Vix, how are you traveling??
    Well I'm eternally grateful to be pregnant - but am not so thrilled with my hair falling out by the handful, the cankles and the morning sickness (it's supposed to be over by now dammit!)! All for a good cause hey 17 weeks and three days now ... who would have thought! Last scan my little cheezel was doing somersaults - too cute!