Closed Thread
Page 54 of 103 FirstFirst ... 444525354555664 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    I'd go for it Kelly as you just never know and you may regret it if you don't give it a shot. Good luck! Fingers crossed those smaller ones have caught up x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I'd go for it too Kelly - you don't want to always wonder.
    Picking up on some things earlier in the thread ...
    Elonva was the drug that worked best for me - my only 2 egg collections came from Elonva.
    And I've used Dr Nick at Monash (we did our 6th - and worst - cycle) with him plus our first donor cycle, he sends a lot of women go donor eggs in Greece. After that we changed FS. So if you want an idea of what he's like just pm me.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks lovely ladies.
    I'll weigh it all up at tomorrow's scan and decide what to do. Honestly I wonder if anyone my age has gotten preg from one follicle in an ivf cycle before.. Pretty unlikely. But I'll decide tomorrow.

Thanks for the tip Vix, I may well PM you for more deets, I did actually google him today as id heard his name thrown around before. I'm thinking I'll pursue Lynn after this cycle.. If she'll have me.

Wondering if I should mention elonva tomorrow to my FS, I'm guessing it's a newer drug.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Kelly, I would go for it. I did go in with 2 good sized follicles, but only 1 had an egg in it. The nurses were not optimistic that it would fertilise but it did and nearly 26 weeks pregnant now with own egg. It was my worst cycle yet but the cycles which produced 8 or more eggs were all BFNs. I know it's a lot of money but at the age we are at our egg supply will only just keep decreasing now. It's about the quality of that egg, the clinic will know by the estrogen levels if there is a mature egg so if those levels are good then I would def go for it.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yes the little ones have done nothing and the big one has grown as she would have hoped. Lining has gone to 7mm so my estrogen levels are okay (and she said levels were okay yesterday in the bloods results). She said very hard to determine what quality is like, but she agrees this is as good as it gets with me.

And as she also said, without trying my chances are nil - at least if i try I have some chance.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yes as long as the levels indicate the presence of an egg then I would give it a shot. You never know, and you have been pregnant before and it only took once then too.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Go for it Kelly70!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks MissyBear, would you have gone ahead, with just the one?
    I picked up my trigger and more drugs, triggering tomorrow most likely, collection Saturday.
    Yes Hels - I wonder if there was no egg in the follicle, would estrogen levels rise?

Thanks
    Reviews
    I would go with one👍

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good luck with your trigger and EPU Kelly, that 1 might be your golden egg so it is worth a shot. They say that often the less eggs the better quality.