Closed Thread
Page 51 of 103 FirstFirst ... 41495051525361101 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm sorry to hear you both had bad outcomes today. Hopefully the oestrogen and a few more days of stims might make collection worthwhile.
    I did a flare cycle and appear to have had a better response than last stim so may be worth a try.
    Give yourself a few days to grieve @missybear do you know what your next step will be?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    MissyBear, will you go again next cycle? Don't give up yet lovely. Let's give this everything we've got.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I asked if I could cycle again and the fertility nurse said there wasn't much point😞

Thanks
    Reviews
    What is your AMH level Kelly?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Really? Maybe mine are just being nice to me. They should really let you cycle one more time at least. My amh is super low >1. My FSH is really great though, around 5 and all my other hormone levels are good as well. But my poor response is def reflected by my almost non existent amh.

I did have a natural pregnancy 18 months ago (MC at 11 weeks) so I keep clinging to that a little more than I should probably.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Mine is also <1.1 but I had raised FSH also, the upper end of normal range for our age so that doesn't help.

I'm sure I'm not at my optimum part of my cycle yet anyway. I have four more needles left at home. I'm going to use those, chart my basal temp and dip stick for LH and try by myself this month. Maybe I'll get lucky x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good idea Missybear, kinda wish I could do the same thing but no such luck!!

I just read online that low levels of estrogen are an indication that the egg quality isn't good, which is what my FS said to me today.

My estrogen is only around 300.. She said she'd like it to be 500 at this stage - we will review it on wed. I've got the progynova to take to bump it up but whilst that might thicken my lining, it won't help with the egg quality. Almost wonder if it's worth taking.

Annoyingly my lining was pretty good with my last cycle that I cancelled.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ah ladies this $h1t is tough hey. Missy bear I have my fingers crossed that doing it the natural way with some little hormone boosts over the next few days brings you that so desperately wanted BFP. And Kelly - your attitude is just awesome. I've got the fingers on my other hand crossed that a few extra days and a few progy will sort you out. I always need monster doses of oestrogen (16 progy per day) to get my lining right, maybe you some extra help too?

Good luck!

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Vixjc For This Useful Post:

missybear  (23-06-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Kelly70 can you try IUI this cycle instead if things don't improve? I know the chances are low with IUI but it's still a shot rather than cancelling.. That's what my FS has planned if I have a poor response next go (if my bloody body ever cooperates and I can actually cycle again!).

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey Kellyk77 - you must be a mind reader, I thought of you earlier and went looking for you on the other threads to see where you were at with your cycle!

I asked today about converting to iui and she said, oh your donor sperm is ivf sperm not iui. I had no clue what she meant and was in an early morning haze so I didn't ask. She also said, your chances of iui working are very very slim so I didn't push it.