Closed Thread
Page 50 of 103 FirstFirst ... 40484950515260100 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Keep your chin up @Kelly70 i am wishing you and @missybear all the best for your scans tomorrow. Hopefully lots has been happening over the weekend in there. The unknown and waiting is the hardest part of this journey. If not all is not lost and maybe it is time for another opinion?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Kelly I hope there are more than 1 growing in there so you can continue. Fingers crossed for you.

Thanks
    Reviews
    two follies on right, still small but grown since last week, little one on left. Lining thickened from .42 to .59 Now waiting for blood test results to see what the levels are doing. Fertility nurse spoke about cancelling, if that's the suggestion later today I'm going to push for another week as I know my body and I want to give it a chance. I have longer cycles than most and ovulate later. I'm only hoping for 2 that are good to go. The FS last week was happy to keep cycling to day 28 I will push for that. How did you go Kelly70?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Missybear, I would go in with 2 good follies. Kelly how did you go ?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Helsbaby

Don't think the two are big enough yet, hoping they let me continue until Friday and rescan. If they are good enough I'm going for it😊

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Not great news on this end either. That one follie has grown from 11mm to 14mm and 2 smaller ones have appeared but they are less than 5mm. My lining has only grown to 4mm so she's worried the big follie isn't producing much estrogen which makes her question the quality of the egg in it. She doesn't think the small ones will mature in time. So we decided to stim another couple of days (and I will take the tablets to thicken my lining), then rescan Wednesday. She says she doesn't think I'll ever get more than one follicle. My bloods were taken and all hormones levels are spot on though.

I asked her not to give up on me yet but my response looks like it's going to be pretty dismal. I might have to think about whether I should try and collect just the one - I mean maybe in a year or so they'll be none left at all.

Argh!! I'm happy to cycle again and wed if I can get more than one follie though. I'm not giving up without a decent fight. FS mentioned trying a flare protocol next possibly.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey Kelly. Feeling pretty sad here too, just had a call from clinic. Cycle cancelled, poor response, probably pre/menopausal so probably no point going any further on this root. Wishing you much better luck x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ah MissyBear - they didn't think it was worth stimming a bit longer? Sounds like you had

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oops, 2 follies, would they not have progressed?

Thanks
    Reviews
    My oestrogen hasn't increased and whatever else they were hoping for so said its best to stop as I'm running out of cycle time. Well if I had a regular 28 day cycle that would be true but I'm usually 35 ish + days??? So go figure. At least they're not money grabbers cycling me over and over I suppose?? 😞😞😞😞