Closed Thread
Page 49 of 103 FirstFirst ... 3947484950515999 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    I love your attitude @Kelly70. It is so hard sometimes but we have to pick ourselves up and keep our eyes on the prize. It just sux all the waiting and not knowing. I didn't have my first scan until day 8 so maybe there are some little ones there ready to explode.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Kelly lets hope they wake up over the next couple of days. Ill have everything crossed for you. It's good that you are thinking positive. That always helps.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I know exactly how you feel kelly70! I'm getting scanned again Monday following 7 days of 450 puregon, thin lining for me too, but your cycle before starting was long too like mine so I think our ovulating cycle should start later. Hopefully we'll both be more active soon Fingers crossed 😊

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hey Hels, I feel like I'm only destined to get 1 or 2 follicles but I'm very happy to be surprised!

MissyBear, I'm not so worried about the lining as they can give you the synthetic estrogen to build it up, but the lack of follicles is a concern. Do you have any coming along? I'm praying the additional 4 days helps. 3, I'd be happy with 3!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Cheering for some rapid growth over the next few days luv!

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Vixjc For This Useful Post:

Kelly70  (19-06-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi kelly70, my FS said thin lining and small/no follies go hand in hand, once lining starts to thicken follies 'should' start growing?! I currently have one definitely starting on the left and possibly tiny one/two on the other so far. But they're happy to keep me cycling to say day 28 or possibly longer depending on blood tests. I hope for signs every day, aching ovaries or some bloating but still nothing 😕. When I had my initial appointment I had just ovulated naturally and the follicle was super on the scan so I know I can get there eventually, it's just as bad as waiting for AF isn't it?? Fingers crossed for us both 😊

Thanks
    Reviews
    Missybear crossing everything for us!!
    I've not had any heaviness or aching in the ovary area either really, just bloating. And tired. I just want to sleep!
    I'm not sure what I'll do if there's just the one mature follie again on Monday's scan. For 2 or more I'll go to collection but one, hmmm. Come onnnnnnnn megadose!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Kelly, hopefully it is just taking your ovaries a while to get going, 4 days of stimming isn't all that long. During my cycles, my E2 levels were slow to rise until about a week and a bit in, then they started to take off.

Hope you and Missybear see some growth at the next scan.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey Kelly, I'm scanning early tomorrow morning, fingers crossed for your scan too Hun x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks Springy and Missy. Not sure how you're feeling tonight MissyBear but I'm nervous as all hell to be honest. I think I'm more nervous of getting negativity or a sense of let's give up now from my FS if there is only one follicle. I think I'll cancel again unless there are 2 or more.