Closed Thread
Page 46 of 103 FirstFirst ... 3644454647485696 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hey lovely ladies,

Finally spoke to my FS today and I start injections Sunday. She's decided to go for gold and putting me on 600iu gonal-f jeepers!! Clearly need all the help I can get. She said 450 wasn't much different to the 350 I was on. She's wanting to stick with the same antagonist cycle too.

Will I be crazy on 600?? Some days I thank god I am single

Thanks
    Reviews
    Kelly that's excellent that you start Sunday. Not sure about the dose as I never too gonal I only took puregon and I think the maximum dose of puregon is 450. Sounds like its measured differently but going on maximum dose is the right idea. I'm 24 weeks on Saturday so starting my 6th month. Not long now, thinking about when to stop working. The OB said ideally end of aug or early sept, I'm actually looking forward to not working for a while as I'm a contractor and its always highly stressful project delivery work with no real down time.

Hope everyone else is going well with their cycles.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yeah that is great news Kelly70. We will be only a week apart. She sure is going for gold with 600!!! I am on 300 and was a horrible cranky b#$@h yesterday, trying really hard to be more pleasant today. Did your FS have any idea what sort of numbers you could expect on that dose? I suppose 1 good one is better than 10 average ones. Enjoy your next few nights of wine time.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I didn't ask her what kinds of numbers, I never ask those questions as I know with my low low amh that I'm probably not going to get great numbers regardless of dose. Id be happy with 4 to be honest, but I'll take what I can get just a little concerned on the impact on me as I def felt the 350.

Thanks
    Reviews
    And I'm off wine and back into full on nurture now after being so sick on the weekend. Not sure I've quite got my appetite back to be honest and the thought of wine is making me gag nearly (def something wrong with me!!)

Hels I bet you are SO ready to stop work, end Aug is so close now really. How freaking exciting that you'll be meeting your little girl in just a few short months now.

I hear you on the stressful job front - I've timed this cycle with my turn at being Oncall for a week (2am wakeup call last night). Luckily it finishes Tuesday so only a couple of nights thank goodness.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Kelly - good lcuk for the new cycle! You never know, that higher dose might just work to balance your hormones beautifully and you'll feel less effect than on a lower dose which has your levels out of balance. That's what happenes with me!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ah I like the sound of that Vix! And thanks for popping in to check on us
    How are you traveling and how many weeks now? Any news?
    Xx

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Kelly70 For This Useful Post:

Vixjc  (17-06-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Well - I feel pretty awful to be honest! This morning sickness caper is no barrel of laughs! It's bizarre to have fought so hard to get here and then to feel sooooo rotten! Wouldn't change it for the world of course but am desperate for this part to be over! We are currently 11.5 weeks Haven't had a bleed for three weeks now - thank goodness. Next scan and OB appointment is on Tuesday where he'll hopefully confirm everything is tracking fine and I'm in the safer zone. DH is really excited about the scan because he missed a few of the scans I had to check the bleeds so although he saw the heartbeat at the first scan, he hasn't heard it yet because he hasn't been at any of the other scans. Last scan I saw little arm and leg buds, he's pretty keen to see that (I'm sure he's going to try and work out if the little fella - I've decided its a boy - has a future as a pro-cyclist ).

Last time the OB said the miscarriage risk was down to 1% so that was reassuring - and I imagine the risk doesn't get lower than that all the way through... I don't think we'll have the results of the Harmony test by Tues, but I kinda have faith everything is going to be ok this time We're not finding out the sex - gotta have some part of this happen the old fashioned way! So apart from feeling like I'm gonna hurl every single waking minute - all is good! Thanks for asking!

Got everything crossed for you with that higher dose today!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Gawd that sounds tough Vix, although do they say strong morning sickness = strong pregnancy? I felt nauseous for 24 hours last weekend with a bug and felt like I was going to die, so I can't imagine how vile it must be for weeks on end. Fingers crossed you get that respite soon as you slide into the 2nd trimester! Are you taking anything for nausea?

And you were absolutely right on the higher dose (although only day 1 of injections) - I feel totally fine, barely touched the sides! Yay.

How you traveling on yours LittleSparrow?

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Kelly70 For This Useful Post:

Vixjc  (17-06-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I hope you feel better soon Vix, I barely had any morning sickness at all I did well overal but my problems are starting now with pelvic pain. Sometimes it's hard to walk. The OB will refer me to a physio. 24 weeks now and the bump is getting heavier by the day. She moves a lot now especially at night when am in bed she's at her most feisty ! Kelly how are you going ? Nearly ready to go now.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Helsbaby For This Useful Post:

Vixjc  (17-06-2014)