Closed Thread
Page 45 of 103 FirstFirst ... 3543444546475595 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Good luck in your upcoming cycles girls. Kelly try and get straight back into it next cycle.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hey Hels, thanks your words of encouragement really help me I must say. I will absolutely be going again this coming cycle. Actually looking forward to starting again, that's probably a bit weird. I feel strong enough and informed enough now to handle it, whatever the outcome. Bring on cycle 2!

In the meantime I have a week off work and am filling it with lots of sleep, bikerides, yoga, cooking and a couple of nights in the bush with an open fire, my best friend and red wine!

Littlesparrow so glad that cyst went and you are now on your way.

MissyBear, hoping you're still traveling nicely.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Girls
    doing okay here, bloods & scan done today, slow follies so puregon increasing from tomorrow from 300-450 and scan & bloods next Wednesday. Appears to be a couple of follies on each side but small at present so rocket fuel doses required for this old bird!!

Good to hear you're feeling brighter Kelly!
    Great news re the cyst little sparrow!

Fingers crossed all round! Have a great weekend ladies 😊

Thanks
    Reviews
    I hope you all had a lovely long weekend. AF arrived on Saturday so I started stimming on Sunday night. Scan booked for next Monday and hopefully EPU mid/ late next week. On same dose as January so I am hopeful for a similar outcome.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Missybear, massive luck for tomorrow's scan, hope the upping of the medication brings those follies home for you!

LittleSparrow - yay!! On your way girl.

Me: I've been hit with a vile stomach bug whilst away on my leave, came back early this morning and have been in bed all day. Have been in some kind of hell this arvo but the worst seems to be easing now. Back to work tomorrow so not the best timing! I rarely get sick so am a bit thrown by this, wondering if the drugs compromise your system a little. Have a phone apt with my FS on thurs to discuss the next cycle. She knows I want to go again next AF. Fingers crossed it doesn't come early!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Morning ladies.

Still no go here, not much progress at all. Probably another week of needling and another scan on Monday. Currently still a thin endometrium and small follies. I was reassured it's all ok and some ladies are slow starters. One lady recently at my clinic went to EPU at day 28 and is pregnant from that cycle!

How is everyone else travelling?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi girls, hope your all going well. Kelly I hope your stomach bug clears up soon as it sounds nasty. Take care of yourself so you are sweet to start your next cycle.
    Missybear for my last and successful cycle I took forever to get moving. I think they triggered me on day 20 and only had 2 follicles.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Helsbaby

Reassuring to hear you had a similar time to me and were successful!

Starting to feel like a pincushion but apart from that I feel great!

Kelly, I hope you're feeling much better today

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Kelly70 View Post
    Hey Missybear!
    Is puregon similar to gonal f I'm guessing?
    Hi Kelly - just popped in to see how you're travelling - glad to see you're fired up for round two, fingers crossed second time is the charm Re Gonal f and puregon, I was told they were the same drug but different manufacturers ...

Big hugs and lots of to everyone cycling!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Kel I hope you are feeling better and good luck with the FS tomorrow. FX for some good news coming your way.