Closed Thread
Page 44 of 103 FirstFirst ... 3442434445465494 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    They say you want quality over quantity and that apparently comes from a slow gradual response. Enjoy the next few weeks. And a few wines!
    AFM I have a scan on Tuesday to see if the cyst has gone then hopefully just wait for AF to start stimming. I'm not sure if I will do another long down reg or flare.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Fingers crossed the cyst has left never to be seen again Sparrow! When is AF due?
    Wondering how long mine will take to come again now after all the drugs.
    I've woken up feeling much better after a bit of a down day yesterday (no energy and just went from bed to couch to bath to bed). Heading out for some farmers market action then a little retail therapy! Hope everyone is having a sweet weekend xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Kelly, my stats below on 450ui:
    Cycle 1: 5 follicles, 2 embryos, one transferred on day 3 and one frozen. BFN.
    FET: BFN
    Cycle 2: 8 follicles, 2 embryos, one transferred on day 5 and the other wasnt good enough for freezing. BFN.
    Cycle 3: 4 follicles, 2 fertilised, 2 transferred on day 2. BFN.
    Cycle 4: 2 follicles, 1 egg, 1 fertilised and transferred on day 5. BFP at age 43. Currently 22 weeks pregnant.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hmm Hels I think your body might be in a better position to produce follicles than mine. I'll see how I go on 450 but you got pretty good numbers of follicles for your age all the way through except for the last cycle. Irony there that that was the cycle that produced a viable pregnancy.

Thanks for the info. I'm so hoping I just get more than 2 follicles on the next cycle but if not, I'll still be thinking of the cycle that got you there and will go to collection anyway.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hels the follicles in the first 3 cycles, did they all contain eggs?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Kelly yes they did, all except the last cycle where I had 2 follicles but only one had an egg.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Kel, hopefully if the cyst has gone I can come off the pill then the waiting begins again. Fx AF should show up within the week.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi All
    First Cycle started
    Day 2 of Puregon 300 Feeling really good, no side effects etc. The first needle yesterday was nerve racking but today was much easier.
    On day 5 antagonist starts, day 6 first blood test and scan. Again on day 9. Last needles hopefully on day 11, bloods & scan followed by trigger and expected EPU on day 13.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey Missybear!
    Wow you're first cycle too now, let's hope it's a little more successful than mine! Is puregon similar to gonal f I'm guessing? Same antagonist cycle too. Let me know if you need any tips with the antagonist shots, assuming it's orgalutran. They were a little trickier than the others.
    Glad you're feeling good and keep us updated. Fingers crossed.

I'm now waiting for my FS to squeeze me in (she's booked weeks in advance of course) ASAP so we can talk about the next cycle. I feel totally returned to normal today, seems to all leave your body pretty quick smart.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good luck with your cycle @missybear and good luck with your FS @Kelly70.
    I had my scan yesterday and good news the cyst is gone. I have stopped taking the pill and waiting for AF so I can start stimming, again! Hopefully better results for all this cycle.