Closed Thread
Page 38 of 103 FirstFirst ... 2836373839404888 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    I have just heard back from the FN. Bloods showed that cyst is producing estrogen so I have to go on the pill for 2 weeks then have a scan to see if it has shrunk then start again. I am so frustrated but trying to remain positive and keep repeating, it will happen eventually, better to get it right from the start. Positive is I can stop taking the Synarel.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    LittleSparrow I hear you in your frustration, we're in a similarly frustrating freaking position. I think it's going to a come together for us though.

Patience and zen my dear 😊 xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks @Kelly70 today is a new day and I am remaining positive that I will get there in the end I just have to remain positive.
    What about you? Any sign of AF?

Thanks
    Reviews
    No sign of it and for all of my upbeat words yesterday, today I am over it and not feeling very positive at all. I had a terrible sleep last night which isn't helping. I just received the pathology form from my FS and she is retesting amh, fsh etc I had these done a year ago and whilst my amh was super low, I had great fsh (5.5) and everything else. I'm worried now that there's either been a decline or my fsh has been pushed up by the stress of last month and that that's why my AF is missing. And that my FS will say no point going ahead with high fsh.
    How can this be so hard already when I've not even started properly?

Thanks
    Reviews
    If they decide not to go ahead with your own eggs, all is not lost - donor eggs or embryos mean you can still be a mummy x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sorry to hear AF still hasn't shown up Kelly :-( so frustrating! This process is one hurdle after another, you get over one and then there's another! Having been through a cycle that was cancelled due to no response to the drugs I would say its best to wait until you're body is ready. My cycle never should have gone ahead but my fs at mivf pushed on anyway (and didn't explain the strong possibility it wouldn't work - I had to find that out the hard way). I desperately wanted to proceed (my fsh was 16 and for me to have any chance it needed to be under 10 which I know now but didn't then) so I was thrilled to get going but when my cycle was cancelled it was so devastating, especially when I found out I had little chance of success to start with. Unfortunately 7 months later I'm still waiting for my fsh to get under 10 to try again. Am about to start HRT which my new FS says is my last hope, next step is donor eggs which I'm starting to look into now just in case the HRT doesn't work. I feel for you and can completely understand how frustrated you must feel. It is hard to stay positive when our bodies test us!
    Hoping that AF shows her ugly head soon for you and everything else is in order for you to get started :-)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks Kellyk77 - some wise words there - it's funny you should say wait til your body's ready, after I wrote that last post I had a long conversation with mum and I've got a plan. I'm going to defer until my cycle regulates. I'm not going to get the blood tests done right now as I'm fairly sure they'll be bad and that will impact my mental state even more. I'm going to tell the clinic I'm spending the next month or so getting back to my normal life, getting busy with some activities and forgetting all about ivf for awhile. My diet and exercise has been bad the last month as well so I'm going to get all that back on track. When my cycle regulates again, I'm going to bam my body with the drugs before it has a chance to even realize. The state I'm in right now, even if my period comes now, it's not a good time to start.

So I'm also going to sign out of this forum for a bit as well. I need to stop thinking about this thing 24/7. So feel free to keep chatting on my thread and I will check back in with you guys when I'm actually starting.

Big hugs to you all!

Xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm sorry you are feeling terrible Kelly, but you're right it's best to wait till your levels are good to make the most of it. I hope you can start soon so we can see you back here again. Take time out, focus on work and friends and everything will happen. Hugs.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm sorry you are feeling this way @Kelly70 but I fully understand what you mean and I think you are doing the right thing. I am in much the same position and am going to spend the month having fun and focusing on me. Enjoy yourself, I look forward to continuing the journey with you soon. X

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ah ladies - I really feel for you. I wouldn't wish this road on anyone and for both Little Sparrow and Kelly, I'm really looking forward to seeing you back on here with wonderful success stories.