Closed Thread
Page 34 of 103 FirstFirst ... 2432333435364484 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Oh yaaaay, another single girl onboard - massive welcome to you LittleSparrow74!

And good advice on body expectations - although I'm a little surprised I've not actually started ivf yet and my body is already acting up.

How did you first cycle go and how long ago was it? Good on you for starting now before you turn 40 - kinda wish i'd had the foresight to start at your age.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Hi ladies, I am now doing a fet next month after my freeze all in April. I thought I would use the ovulation sticks to try and work out timings for next month. I've never used the sticks successfully before (never seen the rise in temp when charting either). So I'm not sure if the stick in the pic means i o'd yesterday? Top one is last night, bottom this morning. Does this mean I o'd yesterday? That was cd 12 so means I probably started testing too late in previous cycles where I started on cd13.ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1399584946.118898.jpg

I'm just not sure as the line is faint!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks @Kelly70. I started my first stim cycle in January but had to do a freeze all as I got a surprise period during my cycle. 8 eggs retrieved and 5 fertilized. Apparently they were really good looking embryos but when it came to thaw time I lost one first FET and 2 the 2nd FET. So obviously my embryos weren't as good as they looked.
    My regular 28 day cycles have turned into 35 day cycles to add to the pressure and waiting. I started Synarel last Friday with a scan booked for next Wed to see if I am shut down and ready to start jabbing. I am also having acupuncture this cycle to see if that helps.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Kelly. I'm not late for AF too, had a spot yesterday thought I would wake up today with AF, nothing! Clean as a whistle the wait is so frustrating, so it's Friday and wine o clock looks very appealing!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Kelly I'm late for AF too! Had a spot last night thought today it would start but no! Clean as a whistle! So it's Friday and wine o'clock is looking very appealing! Fingers crossed we start this weekend

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi MissyBear - well I'm kinda glad it's not just me and yes I agree wine o'clock is nigh - has to be something positive about this situation!! How late are you?

I'm am now 8 days late and doesn't even feel like it's coming. And I am most def not preg unless it was the immaculate freaking conception!! I'm starting to think maybe I've had an annovulatory cycle, which I'm not sure I've had before.

Thanks
    Reviews
    That is the positive of being in the "holding pattern" a nice glass of wine at the end of the day to help relax.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies, I hope your AFs start soon so you can start your cycles.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks Hels, actually I called the office of my FS yesterday and they said to call back Monday if it hasn't started by then, that they might give me something to bring it on. Not sure on that - it sure would help my sanity but inclined to let my body get there naturally, any thoughts? My naturopath also said she could give me herbs to start it.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Still no AF. Another very light spot this a.m nothing since. Boobs so sore! 3 days late. Wine o'clock again how r u Kelly?