Closed Thread
Page 31 of 103 FirstFirst ... 2129303132334181 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Yaaaaaay!! Great work Vix you clever thing.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Kelly70 For This Useful Post:

Vixjc  (29-04-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Kelly
    I've been taking Vitex and evening primrose for the last two months so maybe it's kicking in now I hope so.

congratulations Vix on your great news!

4. The Following User Says Thank You to missybear For This Useful Post:

Vixjc  (29-04-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi all, Vix great to hear hcg levels are good. Do you know if its multiples yet ?

Kelly how long before you start ?

I've been quiet as I've been busy with work, but I've booked my 20 week morphology scan which is in 3 weeks. Hoping to find out baby's gender then.

Good luck to everyone else doing cycles at the moment.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hels I'm waiting for AF to start today like it's supposed to! I'm hoping it comes tonight which means injections start Sunday. Kind of hoping I haven't delayed it by wishing too hard for it to start! Excited now, I just want to get on with it.

Can you remind me of how you felt on the drugs whilst managing work etc - I think you said it wasn't as bad as you expected.

And how exciting finding out the sex of the baby soon (id want to know too).

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good luck for Sunday Kelly, hoping it starts soon

Thanks
    Reviews
    Helsbaby very exciting times gl for your scan

kelly I'm one day behind u in starting meds if u do start sun but I'm doing a long down reg cycle this time, start sniffing synarel mon

I haven't felt too bad on the meds, some slight bloating and feeling a little uncomfortable and had some headaches but other than that ok to go to work up until day or so before EPU. hope yours is smooth sailing.

Did u end up booking leave or will just take a few days off here and there if/when needed?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Kelly, I did t feel much at all on the puregon. I was on the highest dose 450ui and got the occasional headache about that was it. I didn't get cranky, one of my friends did when she did her cycles but it only impacted work whe I had to travel as I had t take the cooler bag with me on the plane. What dose of puregon or gonal f are you on ? They usually start you on a lower dose then bump it up depending on how you respond.

Booboo, I hope it's 3rd time lucky, it took me 4 icsi cycles to get my lucky egg.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks Helsbaby hoping we get lucky starting to feel very tired emotionally

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Kelly70 View Post
    Hels I'm waiting for AF to start today like it's supposed to! I'm hoping it comes tonight which means injections start Sunday. Kind of hoping I haven't delayed it by wishing too hard for it to start! Excited now, I just want to get on with it.

Can you remind me of how you felt on the drugs whilst managing work etc - I think you said it wasn't as bad as you expected.

And how exciting finding out the sex of the baby soon (id want to know too).
    We spend so much time desperately hoping AF DOESN"T come, and the rest of the time wishing it WOULD! Craziness. Anyway - hope it's arrived!

I felt fine on the meds as long as my oestrogen levels were high enough ... I was on 450iu gonal f ... if the oestrogen was too low (which happened on 300 iu, or on menapur) I felt horrendous! headaches, nausea, emotional ... but that only happened twice - otherwise, didn't notice a thing. And mine is a high pressure, high intensity, unforgiving, long hours kind of job.

You'll be fine luv Remember you and me and gonna be comparing baby wipes

Thanks
    Reviews
    Vixjc congrats on your nos looking good gl for your 1st scan