Closed Thread
Page 3 of 103 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Kelly, my amh is low, was 2 when I had it tested 2 years ago its probably much lower now. I was getting between 5-9 eggs with my cycles and good grade embryos but nothing ever stuck until now. I didn't notice anything different with the successful cycle in terms of symptoms. You will be on meds after transfer which makes you feel pregnant and messes with your head. It's best to ignore them.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    That's still an okay amh for over 40.. I had mine tested

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oops, I had mine tested right after my miscarriage a year ago and it was less than 1 GP couldn't believe seeing as I had appeared to fall preg so easily. I'm not sure if testing so close to the pregnancy may have influenced the result or if that's just how my amh is. I've not retested that but my FSH is great - 5.2 so it's confusing. My FS says she wouldn't expect to get more than 4 eggs from me. I think 5-9 eggs is pretty great for your age helsbaby.
    How are you feeling by the way?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Kelly. It is a numbers game. I started at 40 with amh of 5.2. Don't know what my fsh was. I did 8 stim cycles in full. First cycle was a positive and then I miscarried and cycle 8 is the bubs I am carrying now. I guess dh and I were willing to take the gamble. We believed our number would come up. But I know for many 8 stims would be intolerable.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm feeling ok, just a bit of lower back pain on and off. I've got another blood test on Saturday to check levels are rising. Don't worry about your amh level, you only need one good embryo. Which clinic are you with ?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Wow teampanda, 8 cycles is huge. But oh so worth it now I bet! You must be over the moon! How far along are you and can I ask how old you are now?

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm crossing everything for you helsbaby that everything progresses smoothly.
    I'm with melbourne ivf who have been great so far, my FS is just lovely. Some of the girls here have suggested I think about switching to doctors at another clinic who are meant to be amazing with older women, but I think I'm going to stick with melb ivf at this point. Feel like I've come too far and don't have much time to play with.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Kelly Im 43.3 months and 29 weeks yesterday. We are over the moon! Believe me I never envisioned doing that many cycles, but once you start, its really hard to give up. Especially when your still getting egg numbers. Plus I had fallen pregnant once so knew it was possible.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Team panda For This Useful Post:

mrsmac123  (06-04-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    You're exactly the same age as me TeamPanda! Although you fell preg clearly when you were 42. Every year counts at this age

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Kelly70 For This Useful Post:

HOPEnFAITH  (27-03-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Helsbaby, hoping your Saturday test of your levels went okay although I'm guessing you may not have results yet.