Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    You and me both Hels!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks ladies - you're all so lovely

So I had my bleed, then TMI WARNING when I went to the loo 30mins later (cos who can help it right? Gotta keep checking!) I passed a bean size clot ... and since then nothing, no bleeding, no clots, the progesterone 'run off' this morning when I got up was light tan as if from the tiniest amount of blood. I doubled my progesterone dose this morning, just in case - its still less than what I was on for my donor cycle last year ...

On one of these forum threads a user wrote that she had had a bleed, followed by a clot, then a successful pregnancy. So this little fat (well - ever so slighty edging toward chubby) lady isn't singing yet It might still be ok - granted I'm a lot less hopeful than I was ... BUT its not a BFN until that stupid rotten stick says so, and until then I'm hanging on to what little hope I have left, with reckless abandon

On return to work today my worload was so insane - and it will be for the next few days, so I can't indulge obsessive "wipe watch" more than 2 or 3 times a day - probably a good thing!

Kelly - I am BEYOND excited for you! Yay! Yay! Yay! Go get 'em lovely :-) And I don't think 41 is too bad at all (only a year or two older than Brad Cooper ) - particularly given hubby just turned 44

to all xxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Vixjc lots of ladies on the nk thread have had bleeds early on in their pregnancies (and still at 11 weeks). Bed rest, extra progesterone and poss more intralipids were given. Fx it's all ok xxx

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Chiefsgirl For This Useful Post:

Vixjc  (23-04-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    It's definitely not a bfn yet Vix and you have 3 in there!! Something's gonna hold I can feel it. When do you test?

Thanks I'm feeling so much better and resolved now I've picked someone and the cycle scheduled to start next Thursday!! My sleep has been a bit all over the place and my mum said I just looked "worried" at our Easter family do. I've never been so excited to stick myself full of needles

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yay Kelly the needles are daunting at first but you will laugh at how simple the process is. Can't wait for you to start !

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Helsbaby For This Useful Post:

Kelly70  (23-04-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Kelly70 View Post
    It's definitely not a bfn yet Vix and you have 3 in there!! Something's gonna hold I can feel it. When do you test?

Thanks I'm feeling so much better and resolved now I've picked someone and the cycle scheduled to start next Thursday!! My sleep has been a bit all over the place and my mum said I just looked "worried" at our Easter family do. I've never been so excited to stick myself full of needles
    That first needle sucks - after that its easy peasy I prefer needles to pessaries/crinone!!!!

i test on Friday by POAS (only 36 hours to go!) then if positive, I'll get a bt referral on Monday afternoon at my fs appointment and probably get the results Tuesday ... Which is FOREVER away!

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Vixjc For This Useful Post:

Kelly70  (23-04-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks Hels, it's a bit comforting having you and vix along for the ride! Esp seeing as I'm walking the exact same path as you Hels. I can only dream of being as successful

I'm feeling positive despite my age! I have a vague niggle of fear at the back of my mind that there'll be no eggs despite the drugs.. That the cycle will be cancelled. That'd be a worse case scenario for me. I'll just be so happy if I get an embryo or two even if the cycle fails overall. Something to give me hope to continue.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Vix any update today, has the bleeding stayed away? One more day til POAS, nearly there, big hugs to you x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Just had some good news for the long weekend - my donor has already fathered 9 ivf children including one set of twins!! Guess I chose well, he can clearly create babies

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awesome news Kelly, hopefully he hits the target again!