Closed Thread
Page 25 of 103 FirstFirst ... 1523242526273575 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Anyone see the article in the Age today on potential changes to ivf egg donors in terms of payment.. Interesting to see over 40s now make up 1 in 4 of all ivf cycles.. We're a growing bunch it seems!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Kelly, sorry to hear of all the problems you've been having. Hope the clinic get it together and send you some more suitable donors soon.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ladies, I am soooo PUPO Three little embies in the oven of loooove (DH at fault for the cheesy title)

ET was a breeze - just like everything else has been now I'm just kicking back on the couch worshipping the fertility gods

Kelly love - there is real hottie that works nearby, I'm gonna crash tackle him into my samsonite for you Might need a bigger suitcase though ... He's about 6'4 of adonis hotness ...

Dear God, listen to me ... only a few days away from DH and i've turned into a dirty old perve I blame these hormones!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hello everyone, i have been a bit awol the last few days and havent read a thing. Everything is moving fast. Hope everyone is going well.

AFM Partner is feeling like a beach ball. At our last (very quick scan) FS could see about 4 follies but their could be more. Pre trigger BT tomorrow morning, trigger monday evening at some point, then post trigger BT tuesday morning. EPU wednesday morning. Fingers crossed we get some goodies and they fertilise for a day 2 transfer Friday morning phew..... information overload remembering all dates.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Vix, omg 3!!! Instant family! Wow you must be super excited. So do you stay in Greece now til bfp??

I like my men tall, dark and Adonis like (now I'm picturing a young Mark Phillippoussis) or tall, blonde and Liam Hemsworth like - see what you can do eh?? I need him back in time for May 1! No pressure!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks Springrain, yes this part is a little angst inducing only because my expectations have not been even 50% met.. I handed over big dollars fully trusting they'd have a decent database of donors and it's far from it.

They sent me through 3 more on fri last week but none of them were suitable either.. One was 48! I emailed back and asked what the age cut off was for sperm donors, apparently it's 45!! She said he had redonated at 48 and it was the same quality as at 45, but so what the guy's nearly 50 and shouldn't even be on their list. The 2nd guy was 40 and get this, adopted, so no medical or mental health background! The 3rd guy was 35 but his profile didn't resonate with me at all (he was my polar opposite in every way) so I said No to them.

Rolled the dice and hope to hell they come up with something before May 1!

Thanks
    Reviews
    How did you go with ET Vic, did your Dr ask you to have bed rest after ET? My ET tomorrow morning (5 days ET ) all 10 embryos still going. Finger cross they all will make it till tomorrow .

Quote Originally Posted by Vixjc View Post
    ET possibly tomorrow ... They will confirm tomorrow after they have checked on how my little football team are progressing

had my intralpid today - lovely white room, mood lighting, charcoal sketching artwork, relaxing music - it was like getting a facial! Love love love this clinic

kelly - skip on over here for your sperm donor - young virile babes aplenty!! Slight risk of monobrow of course (no escaping dh's furry brows that's for sure!) but nothing a little wax won't fix

had gyros for lunch - so now I have woeful garlic breath and am well on my way to developing the WRONG kind of belly - ah well, I'm having too much fun to mind much

babyhope - 10 fertilised is great! You'll get some frosties for sure! Yay you!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Hi ladies, absolutely gutted to get a text from the clinic today to say that we'll be doing a freeze all this cycle as my progesterone is too high. So epu on thurs but no transfer.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Chiefs that is so disappointing, big hugs to you. Still some hope though right, for EPU then potential frozen embryos for next month?

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Kelly70 For This Useful Post:

Chiefsgirl  (15-04-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Kelly70 View Post
    Thanks Springrain, yes this part is a little angst inducing only because my expectations have not been even 50% met.. I handed over big dollars fully trusting they'd have a decent database of donors and it's far from it.

They sent me through 3 more on fri last week but none of them were suitable either.. One was 48! I emailed back and asked what the age cut off was for sperm donors, apparently it's 45!! She said he had redonated at 48 and it was the same quality as at 45, but so what the guy's nearly 50 and shouldn't even be on their list. The 2nd guy was 40 and get this, adopted, so no medical or mental health background! The 3rd guy was 35 but his profile didn't resonate with me at all (he was my polar opposite in every way) so I said No to them.

Rolled the dice and hope to hell they come up with something before May 1!
    Wow, that's so disappointing! It feels so wrong that something like ivf, something so intensely emotional and personal, can be treated like a business and have the same sales pitch versus reality disparity! This must be so stressful for you! I'm really hoping they come up with goods for you soon

i fly home tomorrow - I have been taking it really easy since transfer, thinking lots of positive thoughts and have so many extremities crossed its a miracle my blood is still circulating Looking forward to getting home to DH and my snuggly pooches