Closed Thread
Page 22 of 103 FirstFirst ... 1220212223243272 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Rarah11 View Post
    @Chiefsgirl - thanks I did feel like i would never get here and I know I'm not in the clear til the 12 week scan (which is where it went wrong last time) GL with your cycle - I remember you too are on saizen what FSH drug are you on? Upping mine (Menopur) to 500 really seemed to boast the numbers
    I think you're never really at ease till you have bub in your arms!

Yep, on saizen again and 450 gonal f. My FS won 't let me use menopur. My immune dr put me on dhea so I've been on that for the last 3 months, it'll be interesting to see if that has helped. Headaches are still there and I have lost my appetite which is weird since I'm on steroids, but I am nauseous now too, which is probably because I'm not eating much-never ending circle?

Thanks
    Reviews
    7 weeks sounds good rahrah get plenty of rest for the little one. Kelly I hope there is another young gun out there that is the preference !

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good luck with this cycle chiefsgirl.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Helsbaby For This Useful Post:

Chiefsgirl  (09-04-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Chiefsgirl - why won't your FS consider menopur?

Kelly70 - Hun that really is cr@p that all of the donor options were inappropriate - they should offer more than that.. I hope you do get better options within a day or two.

Hi to everyone else...

AFM - bad news I am afraid.... I haven't been able to even pop on here to update until now - none of the eggs fertilised
    I am so devastated. Have an appointment with FS on Friday to discuss. Such a pain - we even had to call an ambulance on Monday night bc I was passing out! All for zip. Good luck for this cycle to all of you lovely ladies. I really really wish you successful ivf journeys. Xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Ah Rice that's shattering they didn't fertilize, sending you massive hugs my dear. Damn this thing is a roller coaster and a half isn't it. Bit nervous about getting on it to be honest.
    Why were you passing out, that sounds a little scary?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hugs ricecracker. X

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    @ricecracker, she doesn't believe it would benefit me so is closed to the idea of trying new things.

I'm so sorry nothing fertilised that must be devastating and so hard to wait till Monday for answers. Be kind to yourselves, have a glass or two of wine and some chocolate xxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Kelly - I think it can be really easy to just go with the flow, this ivf stuff can be so overwhelming. But if Melb ivf don't sort it out, and fast, then switch. I've really never heard great stuff about Melb ivf, and although your fs might be great - she can't provide the sperm so you're still stuck! You are driving your own bus luv, make it go where you want I reckon

afm - sitting in Abu Dhabi waiting for my connecting flight to Athens. Before I left I found my cocker spaniel on the rug with his chompers wrapped around my donors Tiffany gift box... Rotten little (so cute!) devil had fished it out of my cabin bag ... Funny he's moved from possum poop to Tiffany ...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Rice - so sorry to hear your news - biggest of hugs to you

rarah - I'm soooo excited for you xxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Vix - easier said than done when I've already handed over nearly 2k in donor management fees, that are non refundable supposedly! I don't know if I could kick up a fuss and demand my money back if I'd have any rights there..
    I'm not sure how this stuff works when it comes to ivf clinics, I'm sure there's no regulating body??

Vix soooo excited for you en route to Greece! Keep us in the loop as to how it all transpires.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Kelly70 For This Useful Post:

Vixjc  (12-04-2014)