Closed Thread
Page 21 of 103 FirstFirst ... 1119202122233171 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Thanks vix, yeah I've actually sunk lower as the night has worn on.. Reviewed the donors again and all totally inappropriate for me. The whole donor management thing has been a really average experience for me at melb ivf - they've given me wrong info on two different things and now I've waited all this time and the donor list is abysmal. If they don't come up with something better and fast, I'll create a massive fuss back for my cash (it's apparently non-refundable) and head straight to Monash.

Thanks
    Reviews
    And vix, massive yay on the great lining, I know it was weighing heavy on you, you must be so relieved and ready to hotfoot it to Greece 😊

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Kelly70 For This Useful Post:

Vixjc  (10-04-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Kelly I had a look at melb ivf they are definitely affiliated with IVFA so I think they may even share that database nationally. I know from the past they replenish the donors every 3-4 months. But too long a wait for you I think. If they don't have any new ones coming soon them definitely go to monash.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Kelly I know it might be different with donor and every person is different but I had 3 failed cycles with melbourne and havr fallen pregnant with monash 1st go. My whole experience with monash has been so much better!

Sent from my GT-I9305T using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks girls for your input - I expressed my reservations today to the clinic and she totally understood my reasons on the donors not being suitable.
    She advised that it will only be another day or so before she'll have something else for me to look at. Fingers crossed!!

Yes I'm increasingly wishing I had gone through monash - I have one gf who fell pregnant through melb (although she is mid 30s and had other issues non age-related). I picked melb because I can walk to it from work in 10 mins. I think I'm stuck with them now!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Vixjc just wanted to wish you GL in Greece - FX all goes well for you!
    @Kelly70 I can't offer any advice just wanted to wish you good luck, I think the grass always seems greener on the other side - FX some new donors come through for you soon

AFM HCG levels are increasing nicely 7400 next step 7 week scan in 2 weeks

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Rarah11 For This Useful Post:

Kelly70  (09-04-2014),Vixjc  (10-04-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks so much rarah11.. I think you're right about the grass and to be honest, whilst the clinic themselves haven't been amazing, my FS melissa cameron is wonderful and that's where my main focus should be I suspect.

I so hope I'm not disappointed again with whatever they show me and that they show me something this week. I'm still gunning for it to be organized in time for my first cycle starting around May 1. I want a 21 year old virile American like Helsbaby!!

Wow 7 weeks, you must be so excited, I see you've traversed quite a few cycles and been through a bit to get there, massive good luck with the upcoming scan.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Duplicate post

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Congrats @Rarah11 I think I may have missed your bfp post! We've cycled together before, I'm so happy you finally got there xxxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Chiefsgirl - thanks I did feel like i would never get here and I know I'm not in the clear til the 12 week scan (which is where it went wrong last time) GL with your cycle - I remember you too are on saizen what FSH drug are you on? Upping mine (Menopur) to 500 really seemed to boast the numbers