Closed Thread
Page 16 of 103 FirstFirst ... 614151617182666 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ladies, mind if I join? There are a few familiar names here...
    I started jabbing tonight - highest FSH dose thus far - I guess our FS has decided it's time to pump up the volume! I agree
    I thought cycle day 1 would arrive at the end of the week - and AF surprised me the evening before last!
    I'm glad to get going but argh! Such early starts in the mornings at the beginning of the cycle.. I am already knackered & the hormones haven't kicked in yet.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Kellyk, perhaps your reserve is low but the eggs will still be 36 year old eggs which is infinitely better than 45 year old eggs. You only need one as they say!

Ricecracker - welcome to the thread! I can see you've been through a few cycles to date and one baby! Massive luck for this cycle - so why such early starts, are you meant to inject by a certain time each day?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Kelly77 it's true that you only need one.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Woohoo, just got word from the clinic I am 12th on the wait list for a donor. 2-3 weeks away Yippee!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    That's great Kelly! Very exciting! Not long to go now :-)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Kelly70 View Post
    Woohoo, just got word from the clinic I am 12th on the wait list for a donor. 2-3 weeks away Yippee!!
    Woohoo!!! THat's gonna go sooooo fast! As my DH said yesterday "Won't be long till there's a bun in the oven of looooove!".

AFM 13 sleeps to go ... we've signed the paperwork, paid for the treatment, I'm now on 8 progy, 2 predisolone, 2 doxy's, 1 x astrix, 1 x clexane and folate ... only the progesterone to come sometime around transfer I guess. First scan on Monday to check how my lining is growing it's better than last time!

We've decided that after our treatment is finished, if we have spare embryos we are going to donate them to couples needing an embryo.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Yay vixjc not long to go now! Your dh's comments reminded me of my meditation track today which said "your eggs are seeds of love waiting to sprout" hahahahaha I had visions of the crunchy combo sprouts I had in my salad for lunch!

Kelly70 that's great news. Wow so if you're 12th and it's only a couple of weeks it moves quickly! Yay!

AFM, jabbing lucrin, hot sweats, tired and emotional and wicked headaches! Thank goodness I know it's just the hormones and will get easier next week, although I am dreading the prednisolone!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awesome news Kelly that was quick !

Thanks
    Reviews
    Great news Kelly! You'll be at the top of the list very soon!
    I have early starts just to get into the clinic for the blood tests and scans - but to get DD off and then to work... but I know everyone is in the same boat re: early clinic tests - I am just feeling it atm. That is the least of my concerns I guess.

Chiefgirl - how are you? We cycled together in Dec... Sorry to see you back here again too... this is our cycle. Your side effects sound awful! You poor thing. Are you able to take anything for the headaches?

Vixjx - that is quite a concoction! Just reading your post - I can feel your anticipation!

10. The Following User Says Thank You to ricecracker For This Useful Post:

Chiefsgirl  (30-03-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Vix fingers crossed for your scan on Monday for a lovely thick lining.

Chiefs sounds a bit rough, what is lucrin? Are these drugs all just working to do pretty much the same thing ie/ stimulate your ovaries?

Ricecracker I never thought about doing the scans and various ivf visits early morning, I've always tried to fit them into my lunch break (my clinic is quite close to work) - early morning pre work would be less of a rush, think I'll do that too for my future scans (will just have to get to bed earlier, not easy for me, I'm a night owl!)

Just found out today that one of my best friends is pregnant with their second child., first kid is barely two. I hate that sinking feeling I get when another friend falls, why can't I just be happy for them? So difficult this stuff.

On top of that my dad is still not particularly supportive of my decision to do this alone. Lucky everyone else in my life is supportive, otherwise I'd be struggling not to second guess myself on this.. My dad is probably the most important person in my life.

I just need to get started I think, this waiting is doing my head in.