Closed Thread
Page 9 of 100 FirstFirst ... 78910111959 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Lottiemum View Post
    Yeah i agree. Well if i missed this cycle after AF i will be able to do it properly. The only thing i cannot guarantee is temp timing unfortunately.
    My temps weren't done at the exact same time either - annddd there were a couple of early morning toilet stops (o need to stop drinking so much water before bed ) I guess that's why the open circles are there, to signify that it is slightly out of whack

On another note guess what arrived today...50 opks and 20 odd hpts, 3wks after ordering. Better late than never but I don't really need them right now.

Sent from my HTC Desire X using The Bub Hub mobile app

2. The Following User Says Thank You to michellek For This Useful Post:

Lottiemum  (05-02-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by michellek View Post
    My temps weren't done at the exact same time either - annddd there were a couple of early morning toilet stops (o need to stop drinking so much water before bed ) I guess that's why the open circles are there, to signify that it is slightly out of whack

On another note guess what arrived today...50 opks and 20 odd hpts, 3wks after ordering. Better late than never but I don't really need them right now.

Haha so typical!! But you wasting your money is so worth the bfp :-D

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Ohh sorry girls, I can't imagine how frustrating a long wait for O is :-( and technically I've never had a tww that's two weeks long anyway... So I promise not to complain anymore... xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    At least I can fuel my eccentric need to make sure a test line is getting darker. All those hpt's *rubs hands together with glee*

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Lol Michelle... The addiction never stops does it :-)
    You going for repeat bloods to be sure? Not that I don't have complete faith. But I know you'd enjoy watching the numbers rise.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by BAKE View Post
    Ohh sorry girls, I can't imagine how frustrating a long wait for O is :-( and technically I've never had a tww that's two weeks long anyway... So I promise not to complain anymore... xx
    Bake how's your cycle been so far? Where you at? You've already O'ed haven't you? Fx your LP can stretch a touch this cycle, slowly does it!! That vitex will fix us both up I'm sure of it!! XD

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by MrsTugs View Post
    Lol Michelle... The addiction never stops does it :-)
    You going for repeat bloods to be sure? Not that I don't have complete faith. But I know you'd enjoy watching the numbers rise.
    I've had nothing yet, calling tomorrow to make an appt with the gp. I haven't had quantitative hcg done with any pregnancy, just a simple yes/no. I have changed to a new Dr though since the last mc so don't know what the norm will be for this new surgery. I don't think I need the added stress of numbers, especially given there is such a huge variation in 'normal'

actually no, I lie...our 1st angel she did do a beta-hcg once and told me we most likely had twins as it was so high. go figure, we ended up with nothing.

so who's nearing the end of their cycles? I want to share some bfps

Thanks
    Reviews
    Im nearing the end of my cycle Michelle. But I dont think ill be joing u in the hpt club this month. 8dpo yesterday n Last night had a massive cramp in lower pelvis then bright red spotting. Had cramps till I went to bed. All my other cycles af has started with bright red spotting like last night just dont usually cramp until cd 1 so im not holding my breath. Havent had any spotting this morning YET (as soon as I write that I know it's bound to happen lol) have a few cramps n a small rise in temp but that is prob just coz we didnt have the fan on n I slept with a doona cover on which I havent in weeks.

http://FertilityFriend.com/home/46187b

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi girls, this is my first month temping. I'm a little confused according to ff I have already ovulated. According to my opk my surge just started, however my results have been all over the place this month with the internet cheapies so I'm not convinced. Based on my temps do you think I have ovulated yet?

Sent from my GT-I9210T using The Bub Hub mobile app
    Attached Images

Thanks
    Reviews
    Nothing for us this month- some PMS of nausea and butterflies made me think this month was it, but no luck. Don't know why its not happening for us. Any tips?