Closed Thread
Page 68 of 100 FirstFirst ... 1858666768697078 ... LastLast
    AdornedWithCats is offline Winner 2013 - Spirit of BubHub Award
    Winner 2014 - Best Username

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 12/6/15Funniest Caption400 Posts in a week300 posts in a week
    Not necessarily. Not everyone gets implantation dips or a triphasic chart when pregnant.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to AdornedWithCats For This Useful Post:

LittleMarie  (21-07-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Think I may have to give vag temping a go, sounds like it is much more reliable.

Tmi question, where exactly do you need to put the thermometer? Haha

Thanks
    Reviews
    I just insert mine about 2 1/2 cm into my vagina

5. The Following User Says Thank You to LittleMarie For This Useful Post:

lauzie  (21-07-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks just wanted to double check how far up you need to go haha

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Yes, I find it beeps much faster too littlemarie. Implantation doesnt always show up in your chart, in fact I believe it is quite unusual to have a dip/triphasic shift. Not having one certainly doesnt mean it won't be a successful cycle in any case

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Patience86 For This Useful Post:

LittleMarie  (21-07-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by AdornedWithCats View Post
    Hmm...well it could go either way but o could just be delayed.

My last few cycles have been between 23-25 days due to my annoyingly short lp. I think I am Oing atm.
    Hi, I'm so sorry to butt in, but I haven't heard of anyone else who has this. My LP has been short since my son was stillborn in March. About 10 days but I spot from about 6DPO. This cycle I've been spotting since 2DPO. I'm getting my progesterone checked and an LP ultrasound this cycle.

May I ask what you know about short LP please? My OB keeps trying to insist that I'm having normal cycles, but that's just not true.

I realise you don't know me, so if these questions are annoying and intrusive, feel free to tell me to get lost.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 12/6/15Funniest Caption400 Posts in a week300 posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by Sally1981 View Post
    Hi, I'm so sorry to butt in, but I haven't heard of anyone else who has this. My LP has been short since my son was stillborn in March. About 10 days but I spot from about 6DPO. This cycle I've been spotting since 2DPO. I'm getting my progesterone checked and an LP ultrasound this cycle.

May I ask what you know about short LP please? My OB keeps trying to insist that I'm having normal cycles, but that's just not true.

I realise you don't know me, so if these questions are annoying and intrusive, feel free to tell me to get lost.
    Thats ok Sally ask away. I have seen you around the forum.

I knoe about my short lp from temping. Its very obvious. I attach some charts later when I have time.

My short lp is likely due to bfing which decreases your progesterone levels. So for me its likely a matter of waiting until ds bfs less.

Getting your progesterone checked is a good place to start, and maybe something like prolactin. Can I ask how far along you were when you had your stillbirth? Its likely your body is still getting back into the swing of things after pregnancy.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to AdornedWithCats For This Useful Post:

Mamasupial  (21-07-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thats ok Sally ask away. I have seen you around the forum.

I knoe about my short lp from temping. Its very obvious. I attach some charts later when I have time.

My short lp is likely due to bfing which decreases your progesterone levels. So for me its likely a matter of waiting until ds bfs less.

Getting your progesterone checked is a good place to start, and maybe something like prolactin. Can I ask how far along you were when you had your stillbirth? Its likely your body is still getting back into the swing of things after pregnancy.
    Thank you so much for your help. I hope that's all it is. I don't know how many more problems I can handle! DS2 was born at 22 weeks. I then had to have a d&c eight weeks after that for RPOC. So I suppose there's that as well.

I'm pretty sure it's that because I use OPKs and then all the TMI stuff. I can't temp because I have a migraine condition that upsets my body temperature just enough to make temping inaccurate.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    Ah yes that would probably effect it as well. Your body might still be out of sync as it really hasn't been that long. So sorry for your loss.

You could give b vitamins or vitex a try if you want. They will help with the spotting if not the short lp as well.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to AdornedWithCats For This Useful Post:

Sally1981  (21-07-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ah yes that would probably effect it as well. Your body might still be out of sync as it really hasn't been that long. So sorry for your loss.

You could give b vitamins or vitex a try if you want. They will help with the spotting if not the short lp as well.
    Thanks I really appreciate the advice.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Sally1981 For This Useful Post:

AdornedWithCats  (21-07-2015)