Closed Thread
Page 39 of 100 FirstFirst ... 2937383940414989 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by TwinnieMumma View Post
    Fx for all this month!

So I've finally O'd! This cycle has been horribly long. We're in the middle of relocating ATM so I probably won't test until after AF is due (if she doesn't show).
    Here's my chart:
    Attachment 53037
    Boo for long cycles, but yay that you finally O. Fx your temp keep staying high!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by MamaL View Post
    Hmm that seems very high. maybe you are getting the flu, how are you feeling?

Yay, good sign fx!!
    Afm, hoping I'm just about to o, and to enter in to the dreadful tww.
    Thanks for the reply I got my temp wrong that morning when I went back and had a look it was lower then I put in lol I guess I was half a sleep lol. My temp dropped at 6DPO I am now 9DPO and my temp is high it's been getting higher each day. Can u have a look and tell me what u think thanks in advance
    Attached Images

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Mummabear0711 View Post
    Thanks for the reply I got my temp wrong that morning when I went back and had a look it was lower then I put in lol I guess I was half a sleep lol. My temp dropped at 6DPO I am now 9DPO and my temp is high it's been getting higher each day. Can u have a look and tell me what u think thanks in advance
    Haha @Mummabear0711, I thought it was a bit high.
    I am by no means an expert in BBT, only been doing it a few month but your chart looks really promising! When will you be testing?

Thanks
    Reviews
    I know when you're impatient to get pregnant you'll do almost anything. After 6 months I got my positive and i thought I'd share the 2 zany things I did differently that month.

I was talking to my acupuncturist about my cm being abundant and early that month and she gave me her thoughts on the lunar phases and fertility - she thought that you could force ovulation by having sex around the lunar phase that you were born in. crazy right? After looking into it I was born on a waning gibbous moon and my daughter and current embryo were conceived during the same moon phase.

She also said that my temps post-o were no where near high enough (should be .8 or higher) and suggested I go for warming yang foods. So I had warm porridge every morning and cooked some yang soup from the asian grocer (with acai berries and lots of weird roots) and started having a ginseng tea every night. The day after I had the warming soup my temp shot up to .8 (I think it was 3 or 4 DPO).

I may have got pregnant without these two things- we'll never know. But I thought I'd share them with you.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Nica80 View Post
    I know when you're impatient to get pregnant you'll do almost anything. After 6 months I got my positive and i thought I'd share the 2 zany things I did differently that month.

I was talking to my acupuncturist about my cm being abundant and early that month and she gave me her thoughts on the lunar phases and fertility - she thought that you could force ovulation by having sex around the lunar phase that you were born in. crazy right? After looking into it I was born on a waning gibbous moon and my daughter and current embryo were conceived during the same moon phase.

She also said that my temps post-o were no where near high enough (should be .8 or higher) and suggested I go for warming yang foods. So I had warm porridge every morning and cooked some yang soup from the asian grocer (with acai berries and lots of weird roots) and started having a ginseng tea every night. The day after I had the warming soup my temp shot up to .8 (I think it was 3 or 4 DPO).

I may have got pregnant without these two things- we'll never know. But I thought I'd share them with you.
    This is how I got the 20th march ovulation date for your astrology reading. It's the dr Jonas method.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Interesting stuff @Nica80 and Kazza78. Where do you get the hot soup from Nica, is it easy to make and do only eat it after ovulation? Are you using dr Jonas method Kazza, do you know the success rates of it?

I'm 4dpo today temp is rising slowly. How are you girls going?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by MamaL View Post
    Interesting stuff @Nica80 and Kazza78. Where do you get the hot soup from Nica, is it easy to make and do only eat it after ovulation? Are you using dr Jonas method Kazza, do you know the success rates of it?

I'm 4dpo today temp is rising slowly. How are you girls going?
    I have a 5 week old bub so not ttc atm, but I believe from what I remember reading, if it matches with your natural ovulation for that month then it's about a 98% chance. You could look up on net.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Kazza78 View Post
    I have a 5 week old bub so not ttc atm, but I believe from what I remember reading, if it matches with your natural ovulation for that month then it's about a 98% chance. You could look up on net.

Oh yes, that is right. How beautiful, how are you going! And so did you get the BFP for the month it was aligned for you?

Thanks
    Reviews
    I conceived twice in my conception months but not my special dates. So it certainly can happen any other time

Thanks
    Reviews
    I just got the soup from an asian grocer - they are plastic bags with things that looks like twigs and things in them - I asked the lady at the shop which ones were good for yang. Some of them even have dried starfish in them!

I just happened to have the soup a few days past O, so I don't know what time is best. Its probably a good time since thats when you want your temps to go up. My acupuncturist indicated that I should be having warming foods all the time.

Quote Originally Posted by Kazza78 View Post