Closed Thread
Page 13 of 100 FirstFirst ... 311121314152363 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    I haven't been temping much but I did catch a dip this morning, wouldn't surprise me if I get an O rise tomorrow.

ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1391779641.948660.jpg

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    http://www.fertilityfriend.com/m/home.php/1909fb beginning of the end? It's not much of a dip...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by BAKE View Post
    http://www.fertilityfriend.com/m/home.php/1909fb beginning of the end? It's not much of a dip...
    are u sure bake...its only little..if it is though im with u. Spotting has increased in the last hour so if it continues im writing it iff as cd 1 despite my temp increase.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Bake- might not be the end. It's only a little drop.

MrsTugs- that's a nice dip

Kelstar- bugger about spotting increasing

My chart is still boring. Let's see if I can add it from my phone.
    ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1391821935.329564.jpg

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Bake that dip isn't worth much of anything at this stage. Couple more days left still surely. We will get a long LP out of you let ;-)

Afm, I swear I'm going backwards :-/ cd15 today and only JUST getting a tiny faint line on opk. I've not been doing then much, but I've done maybe 2-3 this cycle. Tbh on vitex I expected to have O'ed by now. Last cycle my body attempted at cd13, failed, and attempted again at cd15 and held. So this is back to old crappy cycle this month....

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by MrsTugs View Post
    Bake that dip isn't worth much of anything at this stage. Couple more days left still surely. We will get a long LP out of you let ;-)

Afm, I swear I'm going backwards :-/ cd15 today and only JUST getting a tiny faint line on opk. I've not been doing then much, but I've done maybe 2-3 this cycle. Tbh on vitex I expected to have O'ed by now. Last cycle my body attempted at cd13, failed, and attempted again at cd15 and held. So this is back to old crappy cycle this month....
    Without vitex tugs were did ur cycles follow a pattern e.g one month I on one particular date n then the next it o's on a later date?

Just thinking. ..n I could be wrong... but if thats the case maybe it will be early for the month that is usually late. So if u normally o on cd 27 then it might happen around 20. Does that make any sense?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Strega View Post
    I was just thinking the other day that I O Earlier one cycle, then later the next. I didn't know you could O at different times. For me, my right ovary ovulates before mid cycle, and my left ovary ovulates after mid cycle.

That's what I have noticed lately anyway!

ME33 / DH36 / DD7 - TTC since feb2013
    Ive noticed it to Strega. One cycle its cd 20/21 the next its cd 25+. I must have a lazy ovary. What I find weird it that I only ever get o pain on my right side. Ill get a few twinges on the left but its always really bad on the right..sometimes need to take a panadol to take the edge off.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to kelstar002 For This Useful Post:

Stregaxxx  (08-02-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Lottiemum View Post
    Well now i got my bbt thermometer i used it this morning. Yesterday i was 36.5 sames as Wednesday at the same time. This morning i was 36.34 at same time. So a dip in temp. Im so confused

Sent from my LG-P690f using The Bub Hub mobile app
    BBT thermometers are much more accurate. A normal thermometer might only be calibrated to within + or - 0.5°, whereas a BBT thermometer is about + or - 0.05° (or maybe even more accurate, I can't remember). So 36.34 on a BBT could come up as 36 or 36.5 on a normal thermometer. It's pretty simple really. As others said, it's best to start fresh from next CD1.

"...dreaming of a belly full of life..."

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Funchu For This Useful Post:

Lottiemum  (08-02-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Lottiemum View Post
    Well now i got my bbt thermometer i used it this morning. Yesterday i was 36.5 sames as Wednesday at the same time. This morning i was 36.34 at same time. So a dip in temp. Im so confused

Sent from my LG-P690f using The Bub Hub mobile app
    where are you in your cycle? your chart won't be accurate at all so when Af comes use the bbt thermometer and you will get a more accurate chart. it's takes a few months to understand charting and what your body is doing.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using The Bub Hub mobile app

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Pprom.mama For This Useful Post:

Lottiemum  (08-02-2014),NewMrs  (08-02-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm still confused with my chart, no real dip or increase in bbt. Very confused with this plus opk, cm and ovulation pain this month. They have been out of whack.

Sent from my GT-I9210T using The Bub Hub mobile app
    Attached Images