Closed Thread
Page 10 of 100 FirstFirst ... 891011122060 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Nikita333 View Post
    Hi girls, this is my first month temping. I'm a little confused according to ff I have already ovulated. According to my opk my surge just started, however my results have been all over the place this month with the internet cheapies so I'm not convinced. Based on my temps do you think I have ovulated yet?

Sent from my GT-I9210T using The Bub Hub mobile app
    Hi Nikita, my only advice is to try your hardest to temp at the same time each morning if possible. Temping can ve quite inaccurate as well if you have interrupted sleep.
    Id say if your opk's are gearing up go with that. Bd every second day just in case

Thanks
    Reviews
    Nica have you started temping or using opk's?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yeah. Been temping, but not using opk. Pretty clear ovulation and lots of sex at the right time. We've been pregnant before-so no blockages that we know of.

Sent from my GT-I9305T using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    How long have you been trying nica?

Sounds like you're doing the right thing and all is working properly. Im sure you'll get your bfp soon. Just keep dtd!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks gelati. I know you're right. I'm just impatient. I feel like i'm in limbo until we get pregnant again. My daughter should be 6 months old, but she died at 2 days old. Being a mother has become part of my identity and I have no one to mother.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh I'm so sorry for your loss. I really hope your angel sends you a rainbow baby very soon x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by MrsTugs View Post
    Bake how's your cycle been so far? Where you at? You've already O'ed haven't you? Fx your LP can stretch a touch this cycle, slowly does it!! That vitex will fix us both up I'm sure of it!! XD
    7 DPO today, and had a temp dip, not very big *please don't mention the phrase implantation dip!!* the best thing so far about the vitex is that my normal really sore post O sore boobs haven't come calling yet!! So there is definitely a small change there :-). Based on a normal cycle where I have about 10 day LP AF will be here by the weekend.. I had some funny cramps and pulling in my abs the other day, but I am on a health kick and hammering myself at the gym, so I put it down to that..

My chart http://fertilityfriend.com/home/1909fb

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Well good that your symptoms are declined. I looked through some old charts, really is all over the shop isn't it. I think your O could do with coming a few days forward which will allow for a longer LP within a normal length cycle. I reckon you might see an increase in the vitex working over a couple more cycles hopefully.

Afm, I went to my gp this morning she agreed to monitor a full cycle so come cd1 I'll be the resident pincushion ;-)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Nica80 View Post
    Thanks gelati. I know you're right. I'm just impatient. I feel like i'm in limbo until we get pregnant again. My daughter should be 6 months old, but she died at 2 days old. Being a mother has become part of my identity and I have no one to mother.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using The Bub Hub mobile app
    So sorry for your loss nica. Really hoping you won't have to wait much longer and your much wanted bfp is right around the corner.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Nikita333 View Post
    Oh I'm so sorry for your loss. I really hope your angel sends you a rainbow baby very soon x

Sorry if this is a silly question but what is a rainbow baby?