+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default Has anyone had their child signed by Chadwick Models?

Hi, I'm a mum of identical twin 2 year old girls and I've been offered a place in the Perth castings for Chadwick models. As I have never done anything like this before I was just wondering if anyone had had any experience with them. When I was first looking into doing something like this I read all the horror stories for agencies like Bettina and the others but I cant seem to find any reviews for child modelling with Chadwick anywhere. Because they are a genuine modelling agency and registration was only $120 per child which includes the photo shoot I have accepted an appointment with their Perth Office in Feb but would love to hear from anyone who has dealt with them before.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi there I was thinking about trying my son with this company as I too have heard all about how bad the likes of Bettina are, they've been calling non stop as my son is A1 apparently lol sounds like the same message to every child I have heard no bad stories about Chadwick. Did you register with them and if so how are you finding them good I hope

Similar Threads

1. Bump Models
    By steffy89 in forum Pregnancy & Birth General Chat
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 12-09-2013, 13:39
  2. newborn models needed
    By vanessaG in forum Models Wanted
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-04-2013, 12:56
  3. Newborn models needed
    By kizzyw in forum Models Wanted
    Replies: 4