+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hello
    Thanks for offering your milk.
    Is it possible to speak with you at all and what is the best way to send my number or get yours?
    I appreciate your kindness

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Still searching for fresh breastmilk for my 3 week old. Can you help?

Hello
    I have tried human milk 4 human babies and have got some frozen breastmilk for my 3 week old baby girl, but no fresh.
    I am grateful for frozen milk, but still worried as she has had no fresh milk and hence is missing out on some of the goodness only in fresh milk, that newborn babies need.
    She had 4 rounds of antibiotics in utero, so fresh breastmilk would be so beneficial for her.
    I wish I could breastfeed her, but the medication I take is essential after major bowel surgery, and it on the list of meds that you cannot take whilst breastfeeding.
    I realise that it takes time to express, hence would like to do an exchange with breastmilk for my baby and things that your baby needs.
    I am in the western suburbs, but can organise collection if you are within a 30 km radius.
    I am hoping that somewhere out there there is a mum who expresses or can express a little extra each day.

Thanks
    Reviews
    i may be able to help. I PM you yesterday but no reply. Pls PM me if you still require fresh BM.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Have you tried the milk bank?
    http://mothersmilkbank.com.au/about-mmb/

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 9/1/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 7/11/14Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 3/10/14100 Posts in a week
    Oh Hun be careful about arranging breastmilk pickup online through a forum (ie not through an accredited organisation). There are health risk involved if proper screening procedures aren't followed.

Good luck

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to VicPark For This Useful Post:

ChickyBee  (05-02-2014),My Beloved Ones  (05-02-2014),SpecialK  (08-04-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I would be happy to help, although I'm on the Sunshine Coast, southern end. PM me if you need to xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Smyles
    I somehow missed your post regarding excess milk in your freezer.
    Would you still have any available?
    I have nearly run out of frozen milk for my baby who is 12 weeks old.
    Best wishes

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Hi, I might be able to help you. Which suburb are you in?

Thanks
    Reviews
    I wish I could help, my supply use to be plentiful but has dropped dramatically that I can't keep up with dd demand

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by maternidade View Post
    I wish I could help, my supply use to be plentiful but has dropped dramatically that I can't keep up with dd demand
    I'm worried about this too. I just don't know where I will fit in time to pump and even then I don't know how much I will get for your dd.