+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Sorry to hear it Curly although 18 is a massive drop! Had you been doing anything different?

Really hope you manage to get some help.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @Curly89 Pivet put me on DHEA & Progynova (oestrogen) for 6 weeks before my cycle. This was for low AMH although I think my FSH was high/normal.
    The Drs there seemed to throw everything at me. Who knows if that's what worked or if it was just a numbers game. Best of luck!

Thanks
    Reviews
    No patience, haven't been doing anything different. All a bit weird!
    Thanks for replying @rosey82 I am currently going through Concept but only at the very beginning stages so I think if I don't get enough answers I will try Pivet. Thanks for your help!

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Who was your FS at Pivet?

Quote Originally Posted by rosey82 View Post
    Hi there mssimba! I have a ridiculously low AMH (<1). Had 2 failed cycles with Hollywood then changed to Pivet and am now 17 weeks pregnant from my first cycle there! Pivet seemed a lot more intensive with their testing, put me straight onto DHEA for egg quality, estrogen for 6 weeks to prime my uterus & used a combo of FSH and luveris (LH) for my cycle. We got 7 eggs, out of which we transferred 1 embie & now have 3 on ice. My situation is a bit different to you as I am only 31 & did respond in my first cycles, they were just unsuccessful. I found Hollywood a bit more old school with their treatments & pivet more open to trying new ideas. I'm sorry you had some failed cycles & wish you all the best for a bubba in the near future.
    Hi @rosey82,

Your story is encouraging.
    I had given up after my first IVF attempt failed, but after reading your story I'm considering to try again, but I need a FS that is willing to try tailored treatments on me, not the standard protocols.
    Could you please tell me the name of the FS that helped you getting your BFP?

Thank you very much

Vane2016