Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Your nephew is divine Mrst!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by MrsTugs View Post
    Attachment 51764

I met my incredible gorgeous amazing baby Nephew yesterday. I was a good Aunty and changed his diaper and gave him his two bottles while I was there. He is so damn beautiful it hurts. I can't wait to meet our fs so we can get started on our ivf journey to a bfp of our own!!!
    Oh MrsT- he is too cute! <3

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by headoverfeet View Post
    this morning girls, so happy for us all!
    I've already congratulated, but I'm just so excited for you, I'm saying it again! Congratulations! Such wonderful news HOF xx

4. The Following User Says Thank You to M2OR For This Useful Post:

headoverfeet  (23-03-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey girls, sorry I've been MIA for a little while. Life's been hectic lately! DS2 has his birthday tomorrow, party yesterday and a play date today! Work has been incredibly busy, too. Haven't even had time to scratch myself! 😩

Huge congrats to all the BFP's I've missed, good luck to the ladies who are starting fertility treatment and huge hugs to everyone that's had a visit from AF. xx

Now to copy and paste from the testing thread, as it's too much to type all over again 😳

AFM- CD24/7(I think)DPO. Temp has been ALL over the place this month! I think my BBTs batteries are on their way out.

We stopped at CD13, so 4 days before O. I've had no symptoms at all, apart from sore BBS and n!pples, which I had last month from about 4DPO. So not holding high hopes for this month!

We've decided if it doesn't work this month, we're going to put TTC off until October this year I really don't want to put it off for that long, but I'm hopefully starting a new role in a different sector of the company that I work for- and ideally, I'd like to learn the ropes and get to know everyone before I jet off on 12 maths mat leave! Gives us time to build up some more savings (and pay off the last bit of the wedding costs 😳😳)

I hope I'm still welcome in the testing threads! I love sharing in everyone's BFP happiness! xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    @MrsTugs - he's adorable! Here's hoping we're complaining about pregnancy symptoms by the end of the year! x

Me = 34, DH = 34
    TTC #1 for 2 years. OI: Sept '13: BFP (chem), Oct '13: BFN, Dec '13: BFN

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Shrillian For This Useful Post:

MrsTugs  (23-03-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    well, i'm out for another month... here's to my april bfp!

Thanks
    Reviews
    MrsTugs, he is gorgeous.. all the best with your FS ... xo

Yay for the BFP HeadOverFeet! brilliant news for all of you :-)

Sorry to hear Jussi, for April!

And this is random .. but when is the best time to test? I don't understand all the abbreviations so am a bit lost. I'm not at that stage but hope to be soon I have two pregnancy tests here but they are past their expiry date doh!

Sorry to anyone I have missed, just trying to catch up!

10. The Following User Says Thank You to CrumbleBee For This Useful Post:

headoverfeet  (23-03-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by MrsTugs View Post
    Attachment 51764

I met my incredible gorgeous amazing baby Nephew yesterday. I was a good Aunty and changed his diaper and gave him his two bottles while I was there. He is so damn beautiful it hurts. I can't wait to meet our fs so we can get started on our ivf journey to a bfp of our own!!!
    He is such a cutie. And good job aunty changing nappies haha. My sister lives interstate so I've only spent short periods of time with my nephew but the times you get to just sit and cuddle them while they're snoozing is just divine. I think that's one reason I've stayed sane through this TTC journey - all the free baby cuddles at work haha.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by CrumbleBee View Post

And this is random .. but when is the best time to test? I don't understand all the abbreviations so am a bit lost. I'm not at that stage but hope to be soon I have two pregnancy tests here but they are past their expiry date doh!

Sorry to anyone I have missed, just trying to catch up!
    I'm no expert, but I believe anywhere from 9dpo (days post ovulation) you have a chance, and you're best off using FMU (first morning urine) as the level of hormone is highest in your wee at that point.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to M'LadyEm For This Useful Post:

CrumbleBee  (23-03-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    That is a big help thank you! I had no idea what DPO is... since it's different every month for me, that will be tricky..