Closed Thread
Page 9 of 93 FirstFirst ... 78910111959 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Getting frustrated this month. My fertility monitor has been showing high days since day 10 and I am day 18 today and is still showing high fertility. I have never had this many high days before my peak before Lucky DH has been very compliant and we have been bd'ing every second day since day 9 ;-)

Congrats to all the bfp's. I haven't been around much as have been really busy with work and also buying a new car and stressing over the finance!

Sent from my iPad using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hopefully you catch O then Fi! Just relax and enjoy the new car and the bfp that hopefully will await

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Babymakers88 For This Useful Post:

FiBub76  (05-02-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by FiBub76 View Post
    Getting frustrated this month. My fertility monitor has been showing high days since day 10 and I am day 18 today and is still showing high fertility. I have never had this many high days before my peak before Lucky DH has been very compliant and we have been bd'ing every second day since day 9 ;-)

Congrats to all the bfp's. I haven't been around much as have been really busy with work and also buying a new car and stressing over the finance!

I know how it feels when things don't seem to stack up. Very frustrating. It's like ever since I've started monitoring my cycles they have been all over the place! Go hubby! Hopefully you'll catch the O

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Gelati For This Useful Post:

FiBub76  (05-02-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by FiBub76 View Post

Don't lose hope! I had 12 high days on my monitor then my two peak days. I now nearly 7 weeks pregnant good luck xx

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Sashie For This Useful Post:

FiBub76  (05-02-2014)

lexim is offline Winner 2013 - Newbie of the Year
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Gelati View Post
    Oops, sorry lex forgot to mention my temp was around 36.6-36.7 all through cd 1-11. Did an opk today and no more test line.
    Not sure then honey? Maybe you didn't O this month but don't let that make you think there's something wrong with you.
    Sometimes we don't O.

You did lots of BDing so if you did O you might have been successful. Still test if AF doesn't show up.
    Otherwise maybe next cycle?

DH, Me and our two boys.
    #3 due 30th Sept

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by lexim View Post
    Not sure then honey? Maybe you didn't O this month but don't let that make you think there's something wrong with you.
    Sometimes we don't O.

You did lots of BDing so if you did O you might have been successful. Still test if AF doesn't show up.
    Otherwise maybe next cycle?

DH, Me and our two boys.
    #3 due 30th Sept
    Yup there's always next month. Hopefully things go a bit more normally. I did have a weird AF last month. Normally mine goes for 5-6 days but this time it was normal on day 1 then really light for the next 8 days! Never had that before! My doc says I'm over thinking things which can cause irregularities!! He told me to stop reading up stuff on the Internet! Haha!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yup there's always next month. Hopefully things go a bit more normally. I did have a weird AF last month. Normally mine goes for 5-6 days but this time it was normal on day 1 then really light for the next 8 days! Never had that before! My doc says I'm over thinking things which can cause irregularities!! He told me to stop reading up stuff on the Internet! Haha!
    Yes that is a crime to most dr's.

I use to be a vet nurse and people use to come in and be like "so I googled his/her symptoms and it said this...."

I'd be like "STOP RIGHT THERE! And forget everything you read on the internet"
    Lol

DH, Me and our two boys.
    #3 due 30th Sept

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by lexim View Post
    Yes that is a crime to most dr's.

I use to be a vet nurse and people use to come in and be like "so I googled his/her symptoms and it said this...."

I'd be like "STOP RIGHT THERE! And forget everything you read on the internet"
    Lol

DH, Me and our two boys.
    #3 due 30th Sept
    Lol, I know! But it's just so addictive!! Plus work is so boring it gives me something to do. I said to my GP what if I have pcoas or endometriosis? I've heard you can have it and still have reg periods and not get pain etc. he's like yes it's possible but we always go with probabilities. Your tests all came back fine and it looks like you're ovulating. Wish he saw my chart this month!! Then he went on to say, it's this guy (pointing to Dh) that's looking suspicious!! Haha. Oh poor hubby. So we are getting him tested this month. I think we'll go if AF comes. Expected on the 18th.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Lol, I know! But it's just so addictive!! Plus work is so boring it gives me something to do. I said to my GP what if I have pcoas or endometriosis? I've heard you can have it and still have reg periods and not get pain etc. he's like yes it's possible but we always go with probabilities. Your tests all came back fine and it looks like you're ovulating. Wish he saw my chart this month!! Then he went on to say, it's this guy (pointing to Dh) that's looking suspicious!! Haha. Oh poor hubby. So we are getting him tested this month. I think we'll go if AF comes. Expected on the 18th.
    Totally!
    I still do it and I know better!

DH, Me and our two boys.
    #3 due 30th Sept

Thanks
    Reviews
    Woweeee!!!

Just popping in to say.....

A HUGE congrats on all the BFP's !!! So exciting ladies!! How are all the preggies feeling??

I've had another BFN since I was last on here, it really got me down

I'm now CD7 on cycle 5 and trying not to think about it too much. Still charting and will starts the OPK's in a few days.