Closed Thread
Page 89 of 93 FirstFirst ... 39798788899091 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by LouLaa View Post
    Jussi - your chart was looking good. How is it now? you'd be 12dpo today...any sign of AF?
    Hi @LouLaa. No sign of AF yet - I usually spot for a day or two before she arrives but none of that. However, I have noticed my boobs feeling like the 'let down' feeling you get when breastfeeding. Not overly painful (although my nipples have been really uncomfortable) and I checked last night and usually I can get a tiny bit of colostrum when i squeeze my nipples, which dries up almost immediately (I stopped breastfeeding my DD 14 months ago) but last night was more than i can usually get and I think I would have gotten even more if I kept going. I have been feeding my poas addiction with ICs but so far bfn. Has anyone tried the hpts from pregnancy shop online? how reliable are they? I don't know if I am pregnant, but with my DD I didn't test until 14dpo and it was a dark second line, and with my chemical pregnancy I had a very faint second line at about 10dpo

As for my chart, temps have gone back to around 36.6 and 36.5 so it wasn't a triphasic chart but I haven't had a temp drop below the coverline yet so still in the running.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I should probably add, previous bfps have been with FRER tests, which is supposed to be 25Mui, but the ICs from pregnancy shop online are supposed to be accurate at 10Mui...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Mrs t he sounds like a trooper. Dh was the same. I think the support you are giving him will make all the difference. And great news that your results came back ok. It will def help if you decide to go down the Ivf route.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by MrsTugs View Post
    Thought I would just update everyone on our situation - DH is going for his second SA tomorrow to confirm the results, but basically it's all quite bad. Our gp has referred us to an IVF clinic and has advised us we will be getting a call for an appt in the next 3 weeks or so. She made it clear it would be next to impossible to conceive naturally. Fingers crossed this is the next step in our journey towards our bubba.
    That must be hard to hear :-/ is it just the SA that's the problem? Or is it both of you? I've got a friend in a similar situation and it's such a shock when you're so young.

ETA - I wrote this earlier today but didn't send it. Whoops.
    Last edited by M'LadyEm; 20-03-2014 at 16:21.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    The main issue is DH's SA. But still unsure if my 8day LP is going to cause issues, and what is actually causing it. Could be the root of a bigger problem. Haven't explored those issues with me yet though. GP seemed happy to tick that I was ovulating naturally and that's as far as we have gotten so far.

headoverfeet is offline The truth will set you free, but first it will **** you off. -Gloria Steinem
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    So sorry to hear MrsT I wonder if it's just hubbies SA that's the huge issue if you can just do IUI with some support for yourself? for you hun

AFM Got my progesterone levels back for today 111.2 she said that was awesome, that's on 1x 400mg twice a day. Have told me to keep taking them. Next blood test is the 31st (progesterone and bhcg) but I just had a skype practice video call with IPs for hpt tomorrow morning

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    how many dpo are you now HOF?

My gp said that IUI would be a waste of time and money for us

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by headoverfeet View Post
    So sorry to hear MrsT I wonder if it's just hubbies SA that's the huge issue if you can just do IUI with some support for yourself? for you hun

AFM Got my progesterone levels back for today 111.2 she said that was awesome, that's on 1x 400mg twice a day. Have told me to keep taking them. Next blood test is the 31st (progesterone and bhcg) but I just had a skype practice video call with IPs for hpt tomorrow morning
    Woo hoo, sounding good!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    The main issue is DH's SA. But still unsure if my 8day LP is going to cause issues, and what is actually causing it. Could be the root of a bigger problem. Haven't explored those issues with me yet though. GP seemed happy to tick that I was ovulating naturally and that's as far as we have gotten so far.
    I think it's probably a factor. I have the same problem. I'm actually starting acupuncture tomorrow and the lady I'm going to said that lengthening my cycle will be one of the main things she focuses on.

headoverfeet is offline The truth will set you free, but first it will **** you off. -Gloria Steinem
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    how many dpo are you now HOF?

My gp said that IUI would be a waste of time and money for us
    7dpo today (4dp3dt)

Oh of course ICSI than? I know it's terrible news but I am so glad you didn't fluff around waiting to do testing hun!