Closed Thread
Page 8 of 93 FirstFirst ... 6789101858 ... LastLast
Results 71 to 80 of 929
  1. #71
    lexim's Avatar
    lexim is offline Winner 2013 - Newbie of the Year
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    1,548
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked
    805
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Ps don't worry about the mild OPKs. We all have a small amount of LH in our system which causes the faint line. Doesn't generally mean anything.


    DH, Me and our two boys.
    #3 due 30th Sept

  2. #72
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    1,514
    Thanks
    155
    Thanked
    325
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by lexim View Post
    I'd say you would have gotten a true positive OPK in the afternoon on day 15 or on day 16 morning. So I think you would have O around then.
    I'm not to familiar with temping but since you got a slight rise around then, I'd say you were right on the money with BD.
    If you say day 16 was O, how many DPO are you now?



    DH, Me and our two boys.
    #3 due 30th Sept
    Thanks lexim. I'm actually day 19 today so was going to test in the afternoon. Mycycles are 32 days on average.
    Temp wise if you have a temp spike for 3 consecutive days then it means you've ovulated. It is also meant to stay that high until AF comes. Apparently temp rises guarantee ovulation whereas you can have positive opks and not have ovulated. Given I had 2 temp spikes but both came down the next day looks like my body tried to ovulate but couldn't Guess I'm out this month.

    Ive had months before where bbs don't hurt. Now I know it must mean that was a month I didn't ovulate. Felt pretty down this morning knowing my body doesn't operate right.

  3. #73
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    1,149
    Thanks
    32
    Thanked
    505
    Reviews
    1
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I think it's time for another bfp please!! Baby dust to all!

    I'm 11 weeks and still vomiting but not as often looking forward to my scan next week.

  4. #74
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Brisbane
    Posts
    847
    Thanks
    109
    Thanked
    213
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I agree I'm hanging out for some BFP

  5. #75
    lexim's Avatar
    lexim is offline Winner 2013 - Newbie of the Year
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    1,548
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked
    805
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Gelati View Post
    Thanks lexim. I'm actually day 19 today so was going to test in the afternoon. Mycycles are 32 days on average.
    Temp wise if you have a temp spike for 3 consecutive days then it means you've ovulated. It is also meant to stay that high until AF comes. Apparently temp rises guarantee ovulation whereas you can have positive opks and not have ovulated. Given I had 2 temp spikes but both came down the next day looks like my body tried to ovulate but couldn't Guess I'm out this month.

    Ive had months before where bbs don't hurt. Now I know it must mean that was a month I didn't ovulate. Felt pretty down this morning knowing my body doesn't operate right.
    But you did have a temp rise for three consecutive days?


    DH, Me and our two boys.
    #3 due 30th Sept
    Last edited by lexim; 04-02-2014 at 17:49.

  6. #76
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    1,514
    Thanks
    155
    Thanked
    325
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by lexim View Post
    But you did have a temp rise for three consecutive days?


    DH, Me and our two boys.
    #3 due 30th Sept
    Oops, sorry lex forgot to mention my temp was around 36.6-36.7 all through cd 1-11. Did an opk today and no more test line.

  7. #77
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    429
    Thanks
    43
    Thanked
    70
    Reviews
    0
    Can I ask what brands of opks you all recommend? Forelife picks up a line every month and Fr are out at my pharmacy and the cost is a factor too.
    TIA

  8. #78
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    1,514
    Thanks
    155
    Thanked
    325
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by mumzy1976 View Post
    Can I ask what brands of opks you all recommend? Forelife picks up a line every month and Fr are out at my pharmacy and the cost is a factor too.
    TIA
    Hi mumzy, i'm using FR this month but i've also read clear blue is good where you get a smiley face when you ovulate.

  9. #79
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    1,319
    Thanks
    752
    Thanked
    501
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Won't be getting a bfp from me until at least May... am sending loads of babydust and have my fingers crossed for those TTC.

  10. #80
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    North Brisbane
    Posts
    308
    Thanks
    445
    Thanked
    71
    Reviews
    2
    According to dates i'm 1 DPO on CD13 if i am having a 25 day cycle like my previous cycles have been i screwed up on my first attempt at charting temps and i have been relying on OPKs so hopefully i caught ovulation


 

Similar Threads

  1. Pumpkin Protocol 2014: Belated BFPs, Bumps & Babies
    By Calstar in forum Conception & Fertility General Chat
    Replies: 930
    Last Post: 20-05-2014, 20:01
  2. 2014 at last! Time for some bfps!
    By jussi in forum Conception & Fertility General Chat
    Replies: 988
    Last Post: 29-01-2014, 15:12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
free weekly newsletters | sign up now!
who are these people who write great posts? meet our hubbub authors!
Learn how you can contribute to the hubbub!

reviews
learn how you can become a reviewer!

competitions

forum - chatting now
christmas gift guidesee all Red Stocking
BAE The Label
Versatile, premium maternity wear that you will love throughout pregnancy and long after. Cleverly designed for for all stages of motherhood so that you can 'Just be you (+1)'.
sales & new stuffsee all
Bub Hub Sales Listing
HAVING A SALE? Let parents know about it with a Bub Hub Sales listing. Listings are featured on our well trafficked Sales Page + selected randomly to appear on EVERY page
featured supporter
Tribalance
TriBalance is a physio, yoga & pilates studio in Brisbane's inner north, offering specialised women's health physiotherapy services. Weekly pregnancy yoga classes are scheduled at the studio on Thursdays 1- 2pm and Saturdays 1-2:15pm.
gotcha
X

Pregnant for the first-time?

Not sure where to start? We can help!

Our Insider Programs for pregnancy first-timers will lead you step-by-step through the 14 Pregnancy Must Dos!