Closed Thread
Page 79 of 93 FirstFirst ... 2969777879808189 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    MrsT how is tracking going hunni ? Do you get your results in one big hit or do you get them the same day as the tests are done and record? My path lab used to ring me up daily and tell me what my levels were of LH, estrogen and progesterone and when to dtd. Lol took all the romance out of our marriage lol

HOF- hope they ring soon. Must be so nerve racking? Will you need to travel for transfer, sorry if you've said before.

AFM- woke up and didn't have to test. CD1. And oh my goodness. The mutha of all AFs I've had. She's torturing me.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    @MrsTugs - just keep remembering you don't want a December bubba! *hugs*
    @headoverfeet - I hate the waiting for results!! Worst waits I've ever had were for pregnancy bloods for each induction cycle and then the results from my follow up pap smear (first came back with "low abnormal cell change"). Hopefully it's not too long a wait!
    @LysnDan - definitely wine and chocolate time. *hugs*

Me = 34, DH = 34
    TTC #1 for 2 years. OI: Sept '13: BFP (chem), Oct '13: BFN, Dec '13: BFN

lexim is offline Winner 2013 - Newbie of the Year
    Thanks
    Reviews
    @LysnDan I'm sorry hunny how awful for you to have to make such a big decision. Probably to early to think about but would you freeze your eggs?

DH, Me and our two boys.
    #3 due 30th Sept

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Lex I agree, freezing eggs could be an option to keep future options open as much as possible??

Afm, hubby is due home fri night WOOOOOHOOOOOO I'm surprised to say these 3.5weeks have gone quite quickly, but I do miss him terribly and can't wait to get him home (and into my bed LOL!!)

We will be not ttc next month either, so got a nice big break ahead. The dream kinda made me realise I certainly wouldn't be if I could help it though.

Thanks
    Reviews
    That's something I never considered before Lexim. I might have to ask about that.

Yes Shrillian, definitely wine and chocolate time. I'm so glad my husband is home this afternoon.

DD has been pushing the boundaries and tbh I'm so exhausted I'm letting her do things I never normally would. mother of the year ... Not!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Forgot about myself! Oops!

AFM, a little hesitant as to where to place myself. Had a positive OPK on Saturday (CD7) and, thinking about it, I did have some sharp pains the day before and the night of the test, that could be contributed to ovulation.

So technically I'm 2DPO, but I am going to keep on the OPKs in case I get a second surge (since it was so early).

Only managed to DTD on Saturday evening, so if that *was* the night before O, then hoping it was enough to catch the eggy!!

Will update if I get a second surge... Or a BFP!!! Fx!

Me = 34, DH = 34
    TTC #1 for 2 years. OI: Sept '13: BFP (chem), Oct '13: BFN, Dec '13: BFN

Thanks
    Reviews
    Fx for a bfp Shrillian!!

8. The Following User Says Thank You to LysnDan For This Useful Post:

Shrillian  (11-03-2014)

headoverfeet is offline The truth will set you free, but first it will **** you off. -Gloria Steinem
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    @LysnDan Sorry to hear AF is being a b!@ch 12:30pm their time and they still haven't rung. Yeah I have to travel WA->VIC.
    @Shrillian hope you caught that eggie xo

Me + DF
    DS1- Sep '07
    DS2- Nov '08
    DD- July '11
    Our family is complete!

Gestational Surrogate- FET#1 March '14

10. The Following User Says Thank You to headoverfeet For This Useful Post:

Shrillian  (11-03-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Headoverfeet have they rang yet?

headoverfeet is offline The truth will set you free, but first it will **** you off. -Gloria Steinem
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Yes! Finally...she couldn't tell me much, nice ripe folly and my lining is great, no LH surge though (which is what I was expecting) she couldn't tell me any info on transfer and they want to do blood tests every 2nd day. I tried to point out that if I do a blood test Wednesday, Friday and Sunday and I ovulate Saturday they wont get the results until Monday and I will have to be there Tuesday which means I will have very little time to organize things. I suggested daily blood tests and she said she wanted to see how long it takes to get them tomorrow. IM agreed it's cutting it fine so I bought some opks.

So yeah HELP I bought some bodytalk opks, never used them before, did one at 2pm and it has a line but it's not as dark as the control. Last cycle I got a negative CD17 than a faint line in the morning on CD18 than a + in the afternoon, I'm only CD16 now...so ladies..should I test again today or wait til tomorrow????
    Last edited by headoverfeet; 11-03-2014 at 17:58. Reason: wrong brand