Closed Thread
Page 74 of 93 FirstFirst ... 2464727374757684 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Queenblossomface View Post
    Ladies,

sorry I've been Mia for... Ages

dh and I went away on a baby making adventure, I'm 3 post due for my period with no pos preg tests. So I'm going for bloods today - but my boobs are fuller, I feel nauseous and I'm over heating a lot so I'm thinking my hcg levels are rising slowly

lovely to hear about new babies coming into the world always such a blessing! Babymaker, I hope your parents are kind to you about your pregnancy xxx I know how you feel, even with this one (if I am utd) we are waiting till 13 weeks to tell family due to reactions we've received. Just remember they're trying to make it about them, not you. As long as your happy that is all that matters x

as this Is my fourth and last baby, we are deciding on a birch centre, drug free, no medical intervention pregnancy and birth (unless life threatening). I want to birth the baby with only my dh next to me, I'm doing a birth pause and having placenta encapsulation. Fully cloth bummed breastfeeding only. And praying madly for a little girl . I'm a slight over planner

talk soon x
    Oh good luck queen! Fingers crossed you will get good news from bloods! I'm meant to go for bloods today too but it's a public holiday lol

I'm sure my mum and dad will be over the moon, it's just that I know my dad will bring out the finance card! Lol but they'll be happy I know just such a big thing to tell them!!! Telling them we were engaged was big but this is massive compared to that! Lol

lexim is offline Winner 2013 - Newbie of the Year
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hey girls I'll catch up soon but I just thought I'd jump on and share some info.

So I've started herbalife (not for weight loss during pregnancy - more for the nutrients, fluid retention, clear skin and energy etc
    Anyway so I've joined a few herbalife FB groups and seriously there is so many women on there who where TTC for ages (some a couple of years, some 8 or 9 months etc)
    Anyway all of them started herbalife and within a few months of starting (some only 1 month, some 2 etc) they fell pregnant.
    It also helped women with their cycles, IBS, blood pressure and all sorts of other things.
    Just thought id share in case anyone long term TTCers where interested.

DH, Me and our two boys.
    #3 due 30th Sept

3. The Following User Says Thank You to lexim For This Useful Post:

LouLaa  (10-03-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Babymakers88 View Post
    Oh good luck queen! Fingers crossed you will get good news from bloods! I'm meant to go for bloods today too but it's a public holiday lol

I'm sure my mum and dad will be over the moon, it's just that I know my dad will bring out the finance card! Lol but they'll be happy I know just such a big thing to tell them!!! Telling them we were engaged was big but this is massive compared to that! Lol
    Thanks baby maker can you believe it I bumped into the mil at the drs this morning and she grabbed the papers to look ... So she knows I'm possibly pregnant... Fml.

Brought up up the finance card too lmao.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Queenblossomface For This Useful Post:

Babymakers88  (10-03-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by headoverfeet View Post
    I have 9 niece's/nephew's, add in my 3 and that's 12 for my parents with 2 more to yet reproduce rabbits we are! Though all my aunties/uncles have at least 4 children my cousins only have 3 at the most each..though some of them are still going. I always wanted 5 or more til I had 3 lol thats enough for us and I cant imagine anymore all of you who are just starting out make me reminisce..here you are at the begining and we are finished..it went so fast

Me + DF
    DS1- Sep '07
    DS2- Nov '08
    DD- July '11
    Our family is complete!

Gestational Surrogate- FET#1 March '14
    I have 14 nieces and nephews (add my 2 +1 more soon)we are rabbits to lol:

DH, Me and our two boys.
    #3 due 30th Sept

7. The Following User Says Thank You to lexim For This Useful Post:

headoverfeet  (10-03-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by lexim View Post
    I have 14 nieces and nephews (add my 2 +1 more soon)we are rabbits to lol:

DH, Me and our two boys.
    #3 due 30th Sept
    Wow, what a beautiful big family!

I have 3 nieces and 2 nephews by marriage. None by blood...and I probably never will.

Do you feel differently with those who are related by blood? I always thought it would be even more special..

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Queenblossomface View Post
    Thanks baby maker can you believe it I bumped into the mil at the drs this morning and she grabbed the papers to look ... So she knows I'm possibly pregnant... Fml.

Brought up up the finance card too lmao.
    She grabbed the papers??!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by lexim View Post
    Hey girls I'll catch up soon but I just thought I'd jump on and share some info.

So I've started herbalife (not for weight loss during pregnancy - more for the nutrients, fluid retention, clear skin and energy etc
    Anyway so I've joined a few herbalife FB groups and seriously there is so many women on there who where TTC for ages (some a couple of years, some 8 or 9 months etc)
    Anyway all of them started herbalife and within a few months of starting (some only 1 month, some 2 etc) they fell pregnant.
    It also helped women with their cycles, IBS, blood pressure and all sorts of other things.
    Just thought id share in case anyone long term TTCers where interested.

DH, Me and our two boys.
    #3 due 30th Sept
    Very interesting Lex!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Babymakers88 View Post
    Lol but they'll be happy I know just such a big thing to tell them!!! Telling them we were engaged was big but this is massive compared to that! Lol
    I remember thinking "omg... My dad will know I've had sex" lol!!

We gave our parents Christmas cards that were titled "dear grandparents" with a message that was written from the baby. It was great because the card did the talking for us!

12. The Following User Says Thank You to LouLaa For This Useful Post:

Shrillian  (10-03-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by LouLaa View Post
    Wow, what a beautiful big family!

I have 3 nieces and 2 nephews by marriage. None by blood...and I probably never will.

Do you feel differently with those who are related by blood? I always thought it would be even more special..
    Nope. I love them all the same but I have step brothers and sisters so I have grown up feeling like our blood is just something that keeps us alive, it doesn't reflect our love for those around us

DH, Me and our two boys.
    #3 due 30th Sept

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by LouLaa View Post
    She grabbed the papers??!!!

Yeah ah we are a very close family my fil is excited though