Closed Thread
Page 72 of 93 FirstFirst ... 2262707172737482 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by LouLaa View Post
    Hi OIC,

I've had it twice now. With my first:

From 5dpo - cramps, tender breasts

10dpo - implantation spotting (brownish and only once)

13dpo - BFP

With my current pregnancy:

10dpo - spotting (minuscule amount tinged with red when I wiped), cramps and tender breasts

11dpo - BFP
    Thanks LouLaa! That still fits with my timeline! I was starting to think nothing was happening, but I guess it's still early. I'm 9dpo today and no real symptoms. The cramping stopped. At a stretch I do have: higher than norm temp, one tender boob, tired, mixing up my words, and crazy dreams. Also had a sips of wine here and there as a taste and thought it tasted sour! Kee hee hee!

Thanks for sharing your experience..really helps!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to OIC For This Useful Post:

LouLaa  (10-03-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Oic sounds promising

Lys sorry for the bad experience. Ultimately you just have to do what feels right.

Em so proud of you. Waiting is not lack of hope, it's sign of faith ;-)

Lys they're both v happy n healthy. Bubs just needs to open his lungs and learn to root. Mum is being discharged in 3 days and if she can prove he's feeding he can be released then also.
    He was in nursery overnight but I believe they're working on the feed as we speak. She managed to express a few drops here and there last night which is a great forward progression.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to MrsTugs For This Useful Post:

OIC  (09-03-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by OIC View Post
    Thanks LouLaa! That still fits with my timeline! I was starting to think nothing was happening, but I guess it's still early. I'm 9dpo today and no real symptoms. The cramping stopped. At a stretch I do have: higher than norm temp, one tender boob, tired, mixing up my words, and crazy dreams. Also had a sips of wine here and there as a taste and thought it tasted sour! Kee hee hee!

Thanks for sharing your experience..really helps!
    My best friend had some wine and thought it tasted funky. That was her BFP sign. Good luck!

Me = 34, DH = 34
    TTC #1 for 2 years. OI: Sept '13: BFP (chem), Oct '13: BFN, Dec '13: BFN

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Shrillian For This Useful Post:

OIC  (09-03-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by LysnDan View Post
    Em, hope you can hold off testing.

MrsT, 35 weeks, was he ok? Breathing on his own etc. Hope he's not in the nursery long. Usually at 35 weeks they are very well developed and just need to work on feeding, temp control and weight gain. Hope mumma is resting after her c section.

AFM - nope MrsT, have no plan from here on out. Went to the doctor a few days ago and they are adamant that my body couldn't handle another pregnancy and was going to refer me to see someone about female sterilisation or the possibility of having the Mirena put back in. I don't think I want either! I refused both... I left the referral she wrote up on her desk and walked out. I have little faith in doctors and she just blew it! How can they push that on me!!
    Oh dear. What a horrible experience! You definitely need to find another doctor!

Me = 34, DH = 34

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by MrsTugs View Post
    My nephew was born this afternoon. Can't wait until I get to meet him. Flying over there in about 2 wks hopefully.
    Congrats, Aunty! Enjoy the cuddles!!

Me = 34, DH = 34

headoverfeet is offline The truth will set you free, but first it will **** you off. -Gloria Steinem
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by MrsTugs View Post
    My nephew was born this afternoon. Can't wait until I get to meet him. Flying over there in about 2 wks hopefully.
    Congratulations and welcome to your nephew xo
    Quote Originally Posted by theoneandonlyem View Post
    So I had a dream this morning that I POAS about 5 times and got convincing bfps. I'm only 4dpo so it is making it really hard to not go POAS just to check if the dream was telling me something. Mind you in the dream I was also walking through a big fancy place that was being used for The Block and Oprah was living in one of the renovated apartments. She was the first person I told about the pregnancy too because she saw the tests sitting in my hand bag. Totally realistic (lol) so I'm sure there was some kind of message my body was trying to tell me. I have quite sore nipples too. Hmm.
    good luck
    Quote Originally Posted by SquishyO View Post
    I had a nephew born too lol must of been the day for it. He is 9lb 6, 56cm long and names Orlando. He going to be a big boy
    How's yours??
    Congratulations to you to hun and welcome to your nephew as well exactly the same size as my DS2 was!

Bummer Lysn

Scan and blood test for me tomorrow, hoping to see a dominate folly! DF flies back to work tomorrow and in all realisticness I will be off getting prego before he gets back lol

Me + DF
    DS1- Sep '07
    DS2- Nov '08
    DD- July '11
    Our family is complete!

Gestational Surrogate- FET#1 March '14

10. The Following User Says Thank You to headoverfeet For This Useful Post:

SquishyO  (09-03-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ha ha HoF lol! Best of luck tomorrow!

MrsTugs, thanks and Congrats Aunty! I love being an Aunty!

Em, well done on holding out! ( I didn't, BFN on 8 DPO not FMU....what was I thinking!?) Fx for next week, what day are you testing? I'm on Friday.....5 more sleeps!

Shrillian, thanks! I'm hoping that's my sign too as I usually love a glass of wine or bubbles and have been missing it a little bit, but really didn't want it once I had a social sip (then surreptitiously got DH to finish it!).

Now to dodge another wine-filled family-in-law event......yeay!

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to OIC For This Useful Post:

headoverfeet  (09-03-2014),Shrillian  (09-03-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I had a nephew born too lol must of been the day for it. He is 9lb 6, 56cm long and names Orlando. He going to be a big boy
    How's yours??
    Congrats Aunty SquishyO!

Me = 34, DH = 34

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Shrillian For This Useful Post:

SquishyO  (09-03-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    How's yours??
    Congrats Aunty! Love the name! 9 lb! Woah!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by OIC View Post
    Em, well done on holding out! ( I didn't, BFN on 8 DPO not FMU....what was I thinking!?) Fx for next week, what day are you testing? I'm on Friday.....5 more sleeps!
    I'm planning to test on Sunday 16th. It's the day AF is due. So I would be at least 11dpo. I'm usually pretty good not testing. In fact I think I've only tested once in the last few months because AF has always beat me to it. Stupid dream last night was just testing my willpower I think!