Closed Thread
Page 71 of 93 FirstFirst ... 2161697071727381 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    So I had a dream this morning that I POAS about 5 times and got convincing bfps. I'm only 4dpo so it is making it really hard to not go POAS just to check if the dream was telling me something. Mind you in the dream I was also walking through a big fancy place that was being used for The Block and Oprah was living in one of the renovated apartments. She was the first person I told about the pregnancy too because she saw the tests sitting in my hand bag. Totally realistic (lol) so I'm sure there was some kind of message my body was trying to tell me. I have quite sore nipples too. Hmm.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @theoneandonlyem - bizarre dreams are a symptom of pregnancy! Not sure if they start as early as 4DPO, but I do remember having crazy dreams in my previous PG's!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    @M2OR here's hoping so. The ridiculous thing is I'm lying I bed with a full bladder trying to decide if I should POAS or not. Realistically I know that a bfp wouldn't show up this early, but then the unrealistic part of my brain is saying "do it. It showed up in your dream." So stupid. I know it's going to be a bfn but yet I'm still contemplating doing it. I just need to slap the stupid out of my head I think lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by MrsTugs View Post
    My nephew was born this afternoon. Can't wait until I get to meet him. Flying over there in about 2 wks hopefully.
    I had a nephew born too lol must of been the day for it. He is 9lb 6, 56cm long and names Orlando. He going to be a big boy
    How's yours??

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by theoneandonlyem View Post
    @M2OR here's hoping so. The ridiculous thing is I'm lying I bed with a full bladder trying to decide if I should POAS or not. Realistically I know that a bfp wouldn't show up this early, but then the unrealistic part of my brain is saying "do it. It showed up in your dream." So stupid. I know it's going to be a bfn but yet I'm still contemplating doing it. I just need to slap the stupid out of my head I think lol
    Yep weird dreams were one of my earliest signs! But hold out on testing Hun it will only be disappointing. Try to get to at least 10dpo wishing you all the best x

Thanks
    Reviews
    ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1394321028.498860.jpg

Must have had really bad evaps or line eye on the last tests...

Negative. Bfn. Guess I can call that spotting my period.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Squishy what a coincidence. My fellas name is Vaughn he's 6lbs6 born at 35(?) weeks via previa csec. Still in nursery due to his age but mum and bub are happy and healthy.

Lys sorry it didn't work out for you. What's the plan from here?

Em what a lovely dream! Persuasive I know, but the best thing to do is go empty that bladder xx

8. The Following User Says Thank You to MrsTugs For This Useful Post:

SquishyO  (09-03-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Em, hope you can hold off testing.

MrsT, 35 weeks, was he ok? Breathing on his own etc. Hope he's not in the nursery long. Usually at 35 weeks they are very well developed and just need to work on feeding, temp control and weight gain. Hope mumma is resting after her c section.

AFM - nope MrsT, have no plan from here on out. Went to the doctor a few days ago and they are adamant that my body couldn't handle another pregnancy and was going to refer me to see someone about female sterilisation or the possibility of having the Mirena put back in. I don't think I want either! I refused both... I left the referral she wrote up on her desk and walked out. I have little faith in doctors and she just blew it! How can they push that on me!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    I resisted temptation. Common sense got the better of me! Still hoping for a bfp next weekend though

11. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to M'LadyEm For This Useful Post:

MrsTugs  (09-03-2014),OIC  (09-03-2014),Shrillian  (09-03-2014),SquishyO  (09-03-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by LysnDan View Post
    Attachment 51245

Must have had really bad evaps or line eye on the last tests...

Negative. Bfn. Guess I can call that spotting my period.
    Sorry LysnDan! And sorry about the response from the doctor. Can you get a second opinion?