Closed Thread
Page 67 of 93 FirstFirst ... 1757656667686977 ... LastLast
    headoverfeet is offline The truth will set you free, but first it will **** you off. -Gloria Steinem
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by OIC View Post
    Hi,
    I just wanted to ask about others experience with possible implantation pain.....
    what it was like and on what dpo?
    I'm 6dpo and have been getting mild pain since 4dpo, only while I'm lying down, it's just to the left, in between belly button and hip. I don't seem to feel it when standing. Is this too early for implantation pain? It's mostly dull but got a bit sharper last night for a few minutes. It's not worrying me, just hoping that it might be a good sign! Any advice appreciated!

congrats for all the 2014 BFPs and Fx for lots lots more!
    Thanks OIC

I've only had IS in one of my pregnancies, with my DD and it was at 8DPO on the same day I got my bfp I'm not sure if I got pain with it tbh it would be written in my diary here on bh if I did. Implantation happens between 6-12dpo so it all seems positive for you imo xo
    Quote Originally Posted by LysnDan View Post
    No idea hunni but have you had any other symptoms?

AFM- going thru a bit of the same wondering etc... Gone thru all but one of my internet cheapies I had left all bfn (supposedly they are 10miu ones so extra sensitive) I've had AF cramps and on and off spotting switching between bright red and light brown... This is day 4 of spotting and I'm going insane!!! I thought it was ramping up today but alas it's stopped. Will buy some frer tests this arvo after shopping. So tired of this second guessing... Knowing my luck as soon as I buy them I'll end up getting AF! I'm bloody frustrated and hate TTC!
    Hopefully you get an answer soon hun xo
    Quote Originally Posted by MrsTugs View Post
    HOF such great news! What's the next step? Do u get stuck straight into the frosties now?
    Yep! Well see what the surro nurse says tomorrow about my boring scan and will go from there, it might of given them enough info it might not of, just have to wait and see what she says

Me + DF
    DS1- Sep '07
    DS2- Nov '08
    DD- July '11
    Our family is complete!

Gestational Surrogate- FET#1 March '14

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi ladies, i thought i would update you on my dh's SA results. They were much worse than expected. He has antibodies covering 100% of his sperm and also has low motility and morphology. I read online and probability of conceiving naturally are below 1%. The GP said IVF with ICSI is our best hope. I've been madly searching the internet for hope and all i have found is maybe high doses of Vit C may work. i've also now got him on a cocktail of vitamins hoping it may do something. we are getting another SA in a month just to be sure.

So yeh, it was a real shock and i guess we now know why we've been unsuccessful so far. THe good news is he has some good sperm and a good quantity which makes IVF an option but we never thought about going down that route. And nothing is guaranteed. If anyone has any experience in this or has seen a good thread then please let me know.

I hope everyone else has had better news than us and baby dust to everyone still waiting

Thanks
    Reviews
    oh gelati Im so sorry to hear of your bad news. fingers crossed that the vit c will help and results will come back better in a month. try and remain positive and remember they said there is still other choices that can help

headoverfeet is offline The truth will set you free, but first it will **** you off. -Gloria Steinem
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Sorry to hear Gelati, I hope the vit c helps!

Me + DF
    DS1- Sep '07
    DS2- Nov '08
    DD- July '11
    Our family is complete!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Bit of an update...

ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1394148313.822932.jpg

Bfn - I was sure I seem some squintable lines but after I pulled the frer apart - zilch, nothing, nada.

AF cramps revved up and sore legs. Telltale signs of the cow! Also still spotting hasn't hit the pad yet so I will hold off calling it cd1 until it hits pad. I can't believe 5 days of on off spotting. I have a funny feeling it will be here today fully tho. Will update later. If not I have one frer left I will use Tuesday if she's not here properly by then. But realistically with 4 days to AF due and spotting, not holding much hope.

This is doing my head in. Wish it would start properly so I can get over it.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Is that an evap on the IC?

Me + DF
    DS1- Sep '07
    DS2- Nov '08
    DD- July '11
    Our family is complete!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by headoverfeet View Post
    Is that an evap on the IC?

Me + DF
    DS1- Sep '07
    DS2- Nov '08
    DD- July '11
    Our family is complete!

I think so HOF although came up in the time frame but has no real colour to it and is very very faint, nearly non existent!
    Last edited by LysnDan; 07-03-2014 at 09:41.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to LysnDan For This Useful Post:

headoverfeet  (07-03-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Gelati I'm sorry about your results. I'm a bi of a worry wart so having to wait a whole month for DHs results are driving me crazy!
    I hope the vit cocktail helps, just make sure you do your research and don't overdose him on anything.
    Also it may pay to wait 3 months instead of just 1. That's how long it takes for the pre-vit sperm to cycle out.
    Good luck! xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by LysnDan View Post
    Crafty- I really don't know if it'll happen naturally and now because of the meds I'm on I'm not allowed to take clomid like I did to get DD as it reacts with it.

Couple that with a dodgy left ovary, no right tube and LP probs... Gah. It could take years. I don't know if I've got the strength... I mean I've already got one gorgeous miracle baby who I love with all my heart... I shouldn't be greedy... Some people struggle to have one and I really feel for those people as I know first hand how sucky infertility can be ;(

The way I see it for me is if it happens it happens. There's no point charting or doing any more opks etc...
    That's true enough. That's a very good attitude to have, it'll serve you well

HOF congrats that's awesome, so happy for you

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Craftymamabris For This Useful Post:

headoverfeet  (07-03-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    @Gelati - sorry to hear about the results.

Me = 34, DH = 34
    TTC #1 for 2years. OI: Sept '13: BFP (chem), Oct '13: BFN, Dec '13: BFN