Closed Thread
Page 66 of 93 FirstFirst ... 1656646566676876 ... LastLast
    headoverfeet is offline The truth will set you free, but first it will **** you off. -Gloria Steinem
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Woohoo! Got approval just have to wait for the clinic to get the letter which they said would be done quickly

Me + DF
    DS1- Sep '07
    DS2- Nov '08
    DD- July '11
    Our family is complete!

Gestational Surrogate- FET#1 March '14

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to headoverfeet For This Useful Post:

michellek  (06-03-2014),MrsTugs  (06-03-2014),Shrillian  (06-03-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by headoverfeet View Post
    Woohoo! Got approval just have to wait for the clinic to get the letter which they said would be done quickly

Me + DF
    DS1- Sep '07
    DS2- Nov '08
    DD- July '11
    Our family is complete!

That's awesome news Headoverfeet! Congrats

headoverfeet is offline The truth will set you free, but first it will **** you off. -Gloria Steinem
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Thank you now to get the baby in my belly and to grow it speaking to the surro nurse tomorrow about the scan

Me + DF
    DS1- Sep '07
    DS2- Nov '08
    DD- July '11
    Our family is complete!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by headoverfeet View Post

Me + DF
    DS1- Sep '07
    DS2- Nov '08
    DD- July '11
    Our family is complete!

Great news! I really admire what you're doing.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to OIC For This Useful Post:

headoverfeet  (06-03-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Implantation?

Hi,
    I just wanted to ask about others experience with possible implantation pain.....
    what it was like and on what dpo?
    I'm 6dpo and have been getting mild pain since 4dpo, only while I'm lying down, it's just to the left, in between belly button and hip. I don't seem to feel it when standing. Is this too early for implantation pain? It's mostly dull but got a bit sharper last night for a few minutes. It's not worrying me, just hoping that it might be a good sign! Any advice appreciated!

congrats for all the 2014 BFPs and Fx for lots lots more!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by OIC View Post
    Hi,
    I just wanted to ask about others experience with possible implantation pain.....
    what it was like and on what dpo?
    I'm 6dpo and have been getting mild pain since 4dpo, only while I'm lying down, it's just to the left, in between belly button and hip. I don't seem to feel it when standing. Is this too early for implantation pain? It's mostly dull but got a bit sharper last night for a few minutes. It's not worrying me, just hoping that it might be a good sign! Any advice appreciated!

congrats for all the 2014 BFPs and Fx for lots lots more!
    No idea hunni but have you had any other symptoms?

AFM- going thru a bit of the same wondering etc... Gone thru all but one of my internet cheapies I had left all bfn (supposedly they are 10miu ones so extra sensitive) I've had AF cramps and on and off spotting switching between bright red and light brown... This is day 4 of spotting and I'm going insane!!! I thought it was ramping up today but alas it's stopped. Will buy some frer tests this arvo after shopping. So tired of this second guessing... Knowing my luck as soon as I buy them I'll end up getting AF! I'm bloody frustrated and hate TTC!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by LysnDan View Post
    No idea hunni but have you had any other symptoms?

AFM- going thru a bit of the same wondering etc... Gone thru all but one of my internet cheapies I had left all bfn (supposedly they are 10miu ones so extra sensitive) I've had AF cramps and on and off spotting switching between bright red and light brown... This is day 4 of spotting and I'm going insane!!! I thought it was ramping up today but alas it's stopped. Will buy some frer tests this arvo after shopping. So tired of this second guessing... Knowing my luck as soon as I buy them I'll end up getting AF! I'm bloody frustrated and hate TTC!
    Thanks. No, no other symptoms.

sorry to hear you are in the frustrating limbo stage! Hang in there! Fx there's still a chance

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by LysnDan View Post
    Ask your gp about the possibility of clomid to bring your O forward and in turn extend LP. A 28 day cycle would mean a perfect cycle and LP if you o on cd14 xx

Of course it depends on your tracking tests!
    Even when I bring O forward I still have short LP. For eg vitex caused a day 16 O and a fame cd24

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    HOF such great news! What's the next step? Do u get stuck straight into the frosties now?

Thanks
    Reviews
    HOF you been stalking my diary again?? :-P :-P
    Every second post has a "like" from you heehee :-)