Closed Thread
Page 62 of 93 FirstFirst ... 1252606162636472 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Shrillian View Post
    @Craftymamabris, @lexim & @Colbie - glad to hear your pregnancies are going well! Please do keep on posting here and in the various testing threads - it's great to keep up with you all!!!

Any other gender reveals apart from Colbie? (Sorry if you've mentioned already). If you're not finding out, what are you thinking? Also, any names in consideration for you three?
    Good to know! We do have a first name, as she will be named after DH's nanna who has passed. I'm a bit paranoid about privacy due to a bad experience but I'm happy to PM anyone who wants to know it, lol! I get to pretty much choose the middle name so I need ideas for that still!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by M2OR View Post
    Hey girls. I love hearing about the pregnancies too!

AFM- AF came with a vengeance on Monday. No idea why she took 3 days to properly start? Weird.
    I'm excited for this month, I've let my caffeine cut back slide a little over the past few days.. but back on the one a day wagon as of yesterday! After not being able to sleep Monday night (I had three strong ones throughout the day 😳), I thought enough was enough. I've actually been ok! Slept well last night too
    So I'm at CD6 today (TTC for a girl says to take first day of any sign of AF as day one). AF should be gone in the next day or two. Then back to BD'ing like rabbits until CD13
    Are you swaying for a girl? I'm pretty sure I got pregnant this time DTD 2 days out from O. I O'd early at day 11 or 12 I think it was. Good luck

Eta: I wasn't swaying for a girl but I've got one so thought I'd share my experience! With DS I dtd right through the month, as much as possible basically haha.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Colbie For This Useful Post:

M2OR  (05-03-2014)

lexim is offline Winner 2013 - Newbie of the Year
    Thanks
    Reviews
    @M2OR sorry AF came our plan was to try for a girl this time round but that fell out the window when we had a quickie one night. I then realised it was smack bang on O - wasn't meant to be trying till the next cycle.
    @Shrillian we aren't finding out but I might do a nub check. I think im having a girl this time round. I've picked out Lacey for a girl, have had it picked out since I was 14. Boys names, not sure? I like Logan by DH doesn't. I just can't think of any boys names.
    @LysnDan sorry Hun

DH, Me and our two boys.
    #3 due 30th Sept

5. The Following User Says Thank You to lexim For This Useful Post:

M2OR  (05-03-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Colbie View Post
    Are you swaying for a girl? I'm pretty sure I got pregnant this time DTD 2 days out from O. I O'd early at day 11 or 12 I think it was. Good luck

Eta: I wasn't swaying for a girl but I've got one so thought I'd share my experience! With DS I dtd right through the month, as much as possible basically haha.
    We're going to try! I absolutely love my boys, and would be over the moon with another one (huge mummy's boys! ).
    But it would be nice to have a change in dynamics. And I'm also thinking of the teenage years and the abundance of testosterone! Lol.
    DH would also love a girl. He has much younger siblings- and has always had special bonds with his sisters. It would be nice to give him a daughter.
    We'll see! Thanks for sharing your experience
    With DS1, I'm not sure when he was conceived. My dates were all out with him and he was an oopsie! Lol. But DS2 was right on ovulation!
    The book I'm reading has had a pretty good success rate, so I thought why not give it a try!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by lexim View Post
    @M2OR sorry AF came our plan was to try for a girl this time round but that fell out the window when we had a quickie one night. I then realised it was smack bang on O - wasn't meant to be trying till the next cycle.
    @Shrillian we aren't finding out but I might do a nub check. I think im having a girl this time round. I've picked out Lacey for a girl, have had it picked out since I was 14. Boys names, not sure? I like Logan by DH doesn't. I just can't think of any boys names.
    @LysnDan sorry Hun

DH, Me and our two boys.
    #3 due 30th Sept
    My DH has been trying to convince me to name our future son Logan! I like that name a lot, but I'm not convinced it's right for us. I can't remember the other name he'a fixated on at the moment.

I like both of your choices.

Me = 34, DH = 34
    TTC for 20mths. OI: Sept '13: BFP (chem), Oct '13: BFN, Dec '13: BFN

lexim is offline Winner 2013 - Newbie of the Year
    Thanks
    Reviews
    My DH has been trying to convince me to name our future son Logan! I like that name a lot, but I'm not convinced it's right for us. I can't remember the other name he'a fixated on at the moment.

Me = 34, DH = 34
    I love it! We are major xmen/wolverine fans so I though DH would love it.

DH, Me and our two boys.
    #3 due 30th Sept

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Definite positive opk this morning, woohoo. DH and I have bd 2 days in a row this week, but I'm not sure how much last night will count as despite our best efforts, he couldn't finish. We were going for what felt like an hour and just gave up because he wasn't even close. I was so hot and sweaty and was getting cramps in my hips, which made for a very hilarious (although painful) experience. I'm hopeful we can try again tonight, but DH wants to wait 2 days between in case his inability to finish was because of sensitivity after BD the night before. Neither of us have crash hot libidos so it's quite difficult at times - which sucks when ttc! I'm just worried that if we wait until thurs we might miss O.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by M2OR View Post
    Hey girls. I love hearing about the pregnancies too!

AFM- AF came with a vengeance on Monday. No idea why she took 3 days to properly start? Weird.
    I'm excited for this month, I've let my caffeine cut back slide a little over the past few days.. but back on the one a day wagon as of yesterday! After not being able to sleep Monday night (I had three strong ones throughout the day 😳), I thought enough was enough. I've actually been ok! Slept well last night too
    So I'm at CD6 today (TTC for a girl says to take first day of any sign of AF as day one). AF should be gone in the next day or two. Then back to BD'ing like rabbits until CD13
    Should wait until full flow before truly counting, to be accurate xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts

Me = 34, DH = 34
    I know Logan from a tv show also, and he was adorable and smart ;-)

headoverfeet is offline The truth will set you free, but first it will **** you off. -Gloria Steinem
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Well my scan was boring, follies all the same size on both sides. There were more on my right which is where I am due to ovulate from. Lining very thin..given I only finished AF 2 days ago it was totally expected. I'm guessing I will have to go for another scan next week.

Me + DF
    DS1- Sep '07
    DS2- Nov '08
    DD- July '11
    Our family is complete!

Gestational Surrogate- FET#1 March '14