Closed Thread
Page 61 of 93 FirstFirst ... 1151596061626371 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by MrsTugs View Post
    I've heard of the 3D scan, but never heard of it being called a gender scan. Makes sense though - when it's 3d it's hard to misinterpret what you're seeing lol.
    I think the 3D's are equal parts adorable and freaky. Sometimes it makes them look like the elephant man's child haha XD
    Pretty amazing though, when you can look at a baby that's not even born yet, and see that he has dad's chin, or grandma's nose
    I agree the 3d ones are a little freaky lol

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to SquishyO For This Useful Post:

MrsTugs  (04-03-2014),Shrillian  (04-03-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by FiBub76 View Post
    Wow haven't been on here for over a week now, ever since af showed up and there is so much news! Congrats to all the bfps :-D
    Please tell me all your tricks and tips for ttc. Ie when, where, how often, any gels etc etc etc lol!
    As for me CD11 today.....

Sent from my GT-I9300 using The Bub Hub mobile app
    Hey Hun no real tips or tricks here, this was month 15 and 7 months after MMC! This cycle I just made sure DH was taking his menevit, he also cut back on alcohol and smoking. I was only taking a conception vitamin and Vit D. We were eating better also. Oh and we bd'd a lot! But we've done that in previous cycles with no luck! Wishing you all the best ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1393928427.805168.jpg

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to SquishyO For This Useful Post:

FiBub76  (05-03-2014),Shrillian  (04-03-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Craftymamabris View Post
    Attachment 51045
    Here it is! Was kicking its feet and hanging out.
    So awesome

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Babymakers88 View Post
    Lol yeah I don't want to wish sickness on myself! I'm 4w4d and not feeling much lol I'm just Nervous I think! Constantly going to the toilet and expecting to see blood but I'm happy and taking it all in unlike last time which is good
    My first 2 I felt absolutely nothing! And they are both fine, count yourself lucky :$

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by MrsTugs View Post
    I've heard of the 3D scan, but never heard of it being called a gender scan. Makes sense though - when it's 3d it's hard to misinterpret what you're seeing lol.
    I think the 3D's are equal parts adorable and freaky. Sometimes it makes them look like the elephant man's child haha XD
    Pretty amazing though, when you can look at a baby that's not even born yet, and see that he has dad's chin, or grandma's nose
    I know and technically it's impossible to be a 'gender' scan, it's a 'sex' scan but I guess they didn't want to call them that lol. Definitely freaky and alien-like but super cool at the same time!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yep it's definitely AF, I'm out. Bummer.

And to make matters worse I've been having more swelling episodes in my feet/ankles that have left me very sore and uncomfortable, barely able to walk. Gonna need to maybe get off my medication and switch onto another so I don't technically know where we stand with TTC

I'm sick of my body! Wanna trade it ok for a newer one!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    @Craftymamabris, @lexim & @Colbie - glad to hear your pregnancies are going well! Please do keep on posting here and in the various testing threads - it's great to keep up with you all!!!

Any other gender reveals apart from Colbie? (Sorry if you've mentioned already). If you're not finding out, what are you thinking? Also, any names in consideration for you three?

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Shrillian For This Useful Post:

headoverfeet  (05-03-2014),LouLaa  (05-03-2014)

headoverfeet is offline The truth will set you free, but first it will **** you off. -Gloria Steinem
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    I agree, loving hearing your updates girls

Me + DF
    DS1- Sep '07
    DS2- Nov '08
    DD- July '11
    Our family is complete!

Gestational Surrogate- FET#1 March '14

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by LysnDan View Post
    Yep it's definitely AF, I'm out. Bummer.

And to make matters worse I've been having more swelling episodes in my feet/ankles that have left me very sore and uncomfortable, barely able to walk. Gonna need to maybe get off my medication and switch onto another so I don't technically know where we stand with TTC

I'm sick of my body! Wanna trade it ok for a newer one!!
    sorry hun. It's so disheartening when she arrives. I hope you are still able to TTC this month! xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey girls. I love hearing about the pregnancies too!

AFM- AF came with a vengeance on Monday. No idea why she took 3 days to properly start? Weird.
    I'm excited for this month, I've let my caffeine cut back slide a little over the past few days.. but back on the one a day wagon as of yesterday! After not being able to sleep Monday night (I had three strong ones throughout the day 😳), I thought enough was enough. I've actually been ok! Slept well last night too
    So I'm at CD6 today (TTC for a girl says to take first day of any sign of AF as day one). AF should be gone in the next day or two. Then back to BD'ing like rabbits until CD13