Closed Thread
Page 60 of 93 FirstFirst ... 1050585960616270 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Craftymamabris View Post
    Attachment 51045
    Here it is! Was kicking its feet and hanging out.
    Very cute!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Babymakers88 View Post
    Lol yeah I don't want to wish sickness on myself! I'm 4w4d and not feeling much lol I'm just Nervous I think! Constantly going to the toilet and expecting to see blood but I'm happy and taking it all in unlike last time which is good
    Hi babymaker, my sickness started around 4.5 weeks and only started easing the last few weeks. It was torturous! Enjoy feeling good, you might be one of the lucky ones this time and not get sick, fingers crossed

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Colbie For This Useful Post:

Babymakers88  (04-03-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Colbie View Post
    Hi babymaker, my sickness started around 4.5 weeks and only started easing the last few weeks. It was torturous! Enjoy feeling good, you might be one of the lucky ones this time and not get sick, fingers crossed
    Oh great! Lol I'm only noticing a few pains in boobs and needing toilet more often than usual but not crazy amounts.

Is there anyone else testing soon??!! I'm sure we can get some more bfps!

headoverfeet is offline The truth will set you free, but first it will **** you off. -Gloria Steinem
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Lol yeah I don't want to wish sickness on myself! I'm 4w4d and not feeling much lol I'm just Nervous I think! Constantly going to the toilet and expecting to see blood but I'm happy and taking it all in unlike last time which is good
    I wouldnt wish ms on yourself hun plenty of women have perfectly healthy pregnancies without it! Trust me it's no fun at all

AF finally finished up yesterday, first scan tomorrow, PRP on Thursday (to get official approval), bhcg test Friday (to make sure I'm not already utd haha..erh coz that would be awful!!) and call to thw surro nurse Friday to see what the go is for the rest of the cycle re: blood tests for LH surge and estimated transfer date!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh good luck hof let us know how it all goes!!!!!

headoverfeet is offline The truth will set you free, but first it will **** you off. -Gloria Steinem
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Oh good luck hof let us know how it all goes!!!!!
    Will do

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    I've heard of the 3D scan, but never heard of it being called a gender scan. Makes sense though - when it's 3d it's hard to misinterpret what you're seeing lol.
    I think the 3D's are equal parts adorable and freaky. Sometimes it makes them look like the elephant man's child haha XD
    Pretty amazing though, when you can look at a baby that's not even born yet, and see that he has dad's chin, or grandma's nose

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    omg lol could you imagine if you were utd that would be classic :O

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by headoverfeet View Post
    I wouldnt wish ms on yourself hun plenty of women have perfectly healthy pregnancies without it! Trust me it's no fun at all

AF finally finished up yesterday, first scan tomorrow, PRP on Thursday (to get official approval), bhcg test Friday (to make sure I'm not already utd haha..erh coz that would be awful!!) and call to thw surro nurse Friday to see what the go is for the rest of the cycle re: blood tests for LH surge and estimated transfer date!!!
    Good luck!!!!

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Craftymamabris For This Useful Post:

headoverfeet  (04-03-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by MrsTugs View Post
    omg lol could you imagine if you were utd that would be classic :O
    Omg no!!! I am totally done and dont want anymore....
    Last edited by headoverfeet; 04-03-2014 at 20:08.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to headoverfeet For This Useful Post:

MrsTugs  (04-03-2014)