Closed Thread
Page 60 of 93 FirstFirst ... 1050585960616270 ... LastLast
Results 591 to 600 of 929
  1. #591
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    1,149
    Thanks
    32
    Thanked
    505
    Reviews
    1
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Craftymamabris View Post
    Attachment 51045
    Here it is! Was kicking its feet and hanging out.
    Very cute!!

  2. #592
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    1,149
    Thanks
    32
    Thanked
    505
    Reviews
    1
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Babymakers88 View Post
    Lol yeah I don't want to wish sickness on myself! I'm 4w4d and not feeling much lol I'm just Nervous I think! Constantly going to the toilet and expecting to see blood but I'm happy and taking it all in unlike last time which is good
    Hi babymaker, my sickness started around 4.5 weeks and only started easing the last few weeks. It was torturous! Enjoy feeling good, you might be one of the lucky ones this time and not get sick, fingers crossed

  3. The Following User Says Thank You to Colbie For This Useful Post:

    Babymakers88  (04-03-2014)

  4. #593
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    215
    Thanks
    43
    Thanked
    55
    Reviews
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Colbie View Post
    Hi babymaker, my sickness started around 4.5 weeks and only started easing the last few weeks. It was torturous! Enjoy feeling good, you might be one of the lucky ones this time and not get sick, fingers crossed
    Oh great! Lol I'm only noticing a few pains in boobs and needing toilet more often than usual but not crazy amounts.

    Is there anyone else testing soon??!! I'm sure we can get some more bfps!

  5. #594
    headoverfeet's Avatar
    headoverfeet is offline The truth will set you free, but first it will **** you off. -Gloria Steinem
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    18,954
    Thanks
    3,142
    Thanked
    4,892
    Reviews
    1
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by Babymakers88 View Post
    Lol yeah I don't want to wish sickness on myself! I'm 4w4d and not feeling much lol I'm just Nervous I think! Constantly going to the toilet and expecting to see blood but I'm happy and taking it all in unlike last time which is good
    I wouldnt wish ms on yourself hun plenty of women have perfectly healthy pregnancies without it! Trust me it's no fun at all

    AF finally finished up yesterday, first scan tomorrow, PRP on Thursday (to get official approval), bhcg test Friday (to make sure I'm not already utd haha..erh coz that would be awful!!) and call to thw surro nurse Friday to see what the go is for the rest of the cycle re: blood tests for LH surge and estimated transfer date!!!

  6. #595
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    215
    Thanks
    43
    Thanked
    55
    Reviews
    0
    Oh good luck hof let us know how it all goes!!!!!

  7. #596
    headoverfeet's Avatar
    headoverfeet is offline The truth will set you free, but first it will **** you off. -Gloria Steinem
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    18,954
    Thanks
    3,142
    Thanked
    4,892
    Reviews
    1
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by Babymakers88 View Post
    Oh good luck hof let us know how it all goes!!!!!
    Will do

  8. #597
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    5,952
    Thanks
    912
    Thanked
    4,486
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    I've heard of the 3D scan, but never heard of it being called a gender scan. Makes sense though - when it's 3d it's hard to misinterpret what you're seeing lol.
    I think the 3D's are equal parts adorable and freaky. Sometimes it makes them look like the elephant man's child haha XD
    Pretty amazing though, when you can look at a baby that's not even born yet, and see that he has dad's chin, or grandma's nose

  9. #598
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    5,952
    Thanks
    912
    Thanked
    4,486
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    omg lol could you imagine if you were utd that would be classic :O

  10. #599
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Brisbane
    Posts
    847
    Thanks
    109
    Thanked
    213
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by headoverfeet View Post
    I wouldnt wish ms on yourself hun plenty of women have perfectly healthy pregnancies without it! Trust me it's no fun at all

    AF finally finished up yesterday, first scan tomorrow, PRP on Thursday (to get official approval), bhcg test Friday (to make sure I'm not already utd haha..erh coz that would be awful!!) and call to thw surro nurse Friday to see what the go is for the rest of the cycle re: blood tests for LH surge and estimated transfer date!!!
    Good luck!!!!

  11. The Following User Says Thank You to Craftymamabris For This Useful Post:

    headoverfeet  (04-03-2014)

  12. #600
    headoverfeet's Avatar
    headoverfeet is offline The truth will set you free, but first it will **** you off. -Gloria Steinem
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    18,954
    Thanks
    3,142
    Thanked
    4,892
    Reviews
    1
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by MrsTugs View Post
    omg lol could you imagine if you were utd that would be classic :O
    Omg no!!! I am totally done and dont want anymore....
    Last edited by headoverfeet; 04-03-2014 at 20:08.

  13. The Following User Says Thank You to headoverfeet For This Useful Post:

    MrsTugs  (04-03-2014)


 

Similar Threads

  1. Pumpkin Protocol 2014: Belated BFPs, Bumps & Babies
    By Calstar in forum Conception & Fertility General Chat
    Replies: 930
    Last Post: 20-05-2014, 20:01
  2. 2014 at last! Time for some bfps!
    By jussi in forum Conception & Fertility General Chat
    Replies: 988
    Last Post: 29-01-2014, 15:12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
free weekly newsletters | sign up now!
who are these people who write great posts? meet our hubbub authors!
Learn how you can contribute to the hubbub!

reviews
learn how you can become a reviewer!

competitions

forum - chatting now
christmas gift guidesee all Red Stocking
Pebblebee
Parents spend hours looking for things they need NOW. The keys, the remote, darling daughter's treasured teddy. Stop wasting precious time looking & start finding with Bub Hub reviewed Pebblebee Smart Tag. Simply attach a Pebblebee and find it fast.
sales & new stuffsee all
True Fairies
True Fairies is the first interactive website where children can engage and speak with a real fairy through the unique webcam fairy portal. Each session is tailored to the child, and is filled with enchantment and magic.
Visit website to find out more!
featured supporter
Billington Street
For stationery as unique as you are! ♥ Handmade, custom designed stationery for all of life's celebrations
gotcha
X

Pregnant for the first-time?

Not sure where to start? We can help!

Our Insider Programs for pregnancy first-timers will lead you step-by-step through the 14 Pregnancy Must Dos!