Closed Thread
Page 6 of 93 FirstFirst ... 456781656 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hello everyone! I'm sorry I haven't been participating as much. I just read through all the posts. Congrats to all the BFPs and lex amazing news about bub being in a safe place I hope you all have a smooth pregnancy.

MrsT big hugs xxx short LP does not mean you're broken when your bub arrives he/she will be so very loved xx

HOF sorry about your little man and his ankle. I an only imagine how hard it is for a parent to have a little one hurt. I hope he gets well soon

Crafty it's a hard one. I think people will judge no matter what. You can only do what's right for you. Glad DH stuck up for you!

As for me, I'm 14 weeks and travelling nicely. I haven't been enjoying the heat but otherwise everything's quite uneventful. We are deciding nursery themes now going to go with yellow, grey and white. We'll start working on the nursery in March. Can't wait!

Because I'm carrying twins I look 18 weeks pregnant - so no hiding it! But I've only gained 3kg, go figure.

I'm having lunch with mil today. Looking forward to it. If anything this pregnancy has made me much closer to mum and mil

That's probably enough from me! I wish you all BFPs! Xxx

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Cocoblue For This Useful Post:

CassJ  (01-02-2014),clucky_duck  (01-02-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Awww coco thanks for popping in. Will you be putting any belly shots up?
    I can imagine it would bring you closer to your mil and mum being preg. I know when I'm utd my mil will be ringing me more often. They live over east so most times they talk to dh and every third call I'll have a chat. normally because they call and I'm at work still with the time diff

Sent from my HTC One SV using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Cocoblue View Post
    Hello everyone! I'm sorry I haven't been participating as much. I just read through all the posts. Congrats to all the BFPs and lex amazing news about bub being in a safe place I hope you all have a smooth pregnancy.

MrsT big hugs xxx short LP does not mean you're broken when your bub arrives he/she will be so very loved xx

HOF sorry about your little man and his ankle. I an only imagine how hard it is for a parent to have a little one hurt. I hope he gets well soon

Crafty it's a hard one. I think people will judge no matter what. You can only do what's right for you. Glad DH stuck up for you!

As for me, I'm 14 weeks and travelling nicely. I haven't been enjoying the heat but otherwise everything's quite uneventful. We are deciding nursery themes now going to go with yellow, grey and white. We'll start working on the nursery in March. Can't wait!

Because I'm carrying twins I look 18 weeks pregnant - so no hiding it! But I've only gained 3kg, go figure.

I'm having lunch with mil today. Looking forward to it. If anything this pregnancy has made me much closer to mum and mil

Glad to hear you are doing well and getting closer to your mum and mil And 3kg isn't bad I've put on like 1.5kg and I'm only 6 weeks and 5 days

headoverfeet is offline The truth will set you free, but first it will **** you off. -Gloria Steinem
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by mumzy1976 View Post
    Could I please be added TTC #5
    NSW
    Welcome
    Quote Originally Posted by jussi View Post
    I think i got lost in the transfer? haven't checked for a couple of days and only just saw the new thread, but can I please be added in? I'll be ttc #2 from the start of March
    hun
    Quote Originally Posted by Cocoblue View Post

I agree great to hear from you hun! Those colours sound lovely *belly rubs* and keep us updated

AFM got my scan stuff sorted! Kids are back to school in 2 sleeps, hubby is home in 3 sleeps missing him heaps at the moment

Thanks
    Reviews
    Waaaaa I'm so clucky tonight...damn waiting till May hahaha. Even if we dtd tonight I won't get utd as O has been and gone!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Haha come dark side clucky!! Come bd before you're supposed to :-P :-P

I was going through photos on my phone, deleting to make more space, and I found one of our "plan" that DH and I made about 12 months ago. It has us ttc from March onwards lol! Funnily enough though it actually was fairly spot on for where we are currently at...

8. The Following User Says Thank You to MrsTugs For This Useful Post:

clucky_duck  (03-02-2014)

lexim is offline Winner 2013 - Newbie of the Year
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Babymakers88 View Post
    Congrats cass!!!!

Goodluck hof!

It's so hard to keep up with everyone's stories! Lol

I'm cd28 after mc and af just arrived so I'm taking it as a good thing! Only issue is I've been a consistent 36 day cycle so now I won't know when I O just want a bfp and a sticky!
    Just use OPK from when AF finishes until you get a positive. Your body probably just needs to get back to normal.
    I've got heaps of spare OPKs if you want them?

DH, Me and our two boys.
    #3 due 30th Sept

Thanks
    Reviews
    Woohoo I won first prize in the Heinz baby comp

Sent from my HTC One SV using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congrats clucky what did you win?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by lexim View Post
    Just use OPK from when AF finishes until you get a positive. Your body probably just needs to get back to normal.
    I've got heaps of spare OPKs if you want them?

DH, Me and our two boys.
    #3 due 30th Sept
    Thanks Lexim but I still have leftovers from last cycle!! My problem with opks is I don't finish work until 5-6 is that too late? My doc recommends to bd from cd9 all the way through til about cd17!

I have feeling this is our month