Closed Thread
Page 59 of 93 FirstFirst ... 949575859606169 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1393896030.060585.jpg
    Here it is! Was kicking its feet and hanging out.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Craftymamabris For This Useful Post:

headoverfeet  (04-03-2014),LouLaa  (05-03-2014),SquishyO  (04-03-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Aww crafty!!!! I love seeing ultrasounds!

Any of you ladies feel no different in those first few weeks? Honestly I've felt a tiny cramp and small pain in boob and that is it feel no different! not that I want to be sick but it's scary not feeling any different when something's growing inside you! Lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Babymakers88 View Post

Any of you ladies feel no different in those first few weeks? Honestly I've felt a tiny cramp and small pain in boob and that is it feel no different! not that I want to be sick but it's scary not feeling any different when something's growing inside you! Lol
    I didn't feel much until about 3-4 weeks along then I got the mildest sick feeling. It'll come lol then you won't be able to get rid of it lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    Lol yeah I don't want to wish sickness on myself! I'm 4w4d and not feeling much lol I'm just Nervous I think! Constantly going to the toilet and expecting to see blood but I'm happy and taking it all in unlike last time which is good

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Babymakers88 For This Useful Post:

LouLaa  (05-03-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Don't worry i was so paranoid that I ordered a scan ( the one I had today) just to make sure everything was still ok lol.the worrying doesn't cease

lexim is offline Winner 2013 - Newbie of the Year
    Thanks
    Reviews

I didn't feel anything until 5-6w with all three babies.
    Finally feeling human again now at 10weeks with this one.

DH, Me and our two boys.
    #3 due 30th Sept

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Craftymamabris View Post
    Attachment 51045
    Naww... Adorable! x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by shani2 View Post
    Hi ladies!

Congrats on the newest BFP's!!

I like lex read along but feel bad posting all the time. 9+6 today and still feeling awful. Luckily times going fairly quickly.

Next time you update the list can you put me back on there I seem to have fallen off?? EDD 1st oct.

MrsT I'm so proud of you for your attitude. I can remember TTC DS. It took 9 months and was absolute torture. Then when I did fall it turned out to be the most perfect timing as I had a month off work pre booked from weeks 7-12 when my ms was the worst so I just lay about doing nothing. We also had heaps if money saved as I put aside a little each week since before we started TTC. It meant I could splurge on the cot and pram I really wanted.

It will happen and the wait will be so worth it.
    It feels so good taking a step back and realising that life really does go on, even if the bpf doesn't. We have a lot to be thankful for, and a lot to keep us busy, and every day that I'm still ttc is one extra day my bank account is grateful for lol. Saving is hard work, and it's a great distraction. Please don't feel bad posting, I really enjoy it!! Definitely not rubbing it in at all!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Craftymamabris View Post
    Attachment 51045
    *sigh* So beautiful. Glad everything was perfect, as we all knew it would be xx

Lol yeah I don't want to wish sickness on myself! I'm 4w4d and not feeling much lol I'm just Nervous I think! Constantly going to the toilet and expecting to see blood but I'm happy and taking it all in unlike last time which is good
    I can only imagine how hard it is - you don't want to wish ms on yourself, but on the other hand you'd love the reassurance. I am pretty sure the average is 5.5-6wks where it starts to show up, so you're well within the right time frames!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by lexim View Post
    I didn't feel anything until 5-6w with all three babies.
    Finally feeling human again now at 10weeks with this one.
    Oh good to hear!! I'll get back to you next week with my complaints then lol

Quote Originally Posted by MrsTugs View Post
    I can only imagine how hard it is - you don't want to wish ms on yourself, but on the other hand you'd love the reassurance. I am pretty sure the average is 5.5-6wks where it starts to show up, so you're well within the right time frames!!
    Yeah exactly mrstugs! I'm happy to go along like this though if everything stays good!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by LouLaa View Post
    Colbie - I said it before but just want to say congrats again on your wee little girl! So exciting!I've never heard of a 3D gender scan. Is that a new thing? Xx
    Thanks I think it's been around for a while as I had one with DS four years ago. They say they are 99% accurate but I am still holding off on buying tooo much pink until our morph scan in four weeks as it is quite early. Having said that, we got a good shot between her legs and it's pretty obvious it's a girl!

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Colbie For This Useful Post:

LouLaa  (05-03-2014)