Closed Thread
Page 53 of 93 FirstFirst ... 343515253545563 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Babymaker so happy for you!!!!! Soon as you've had your bloods confirmed let me know and I'll graduate you. Let me know your EDD too when you're ready.

Please don't EVER feel bad for sharing your amazing news. I'm on a pregnancy forum lol, I expect it here! XD it's just different when it's my own family.
    I'm so so excited! One more down, come on girls let's get bfp'ing!!!

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to MrsTugs For This Useful Post:

Babymakers88  (03-03-2014),headoverfeet  (03-03-2014),LouLaa  (03-03-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    HOF- af lasting 8 days!! Wow. Will you still be able to have your scan on Wednesday then? Or will they ask you to come in later?

MrsT- did they know you guys r trying? And the news may upset you?
    My sil knew we were trying when she announced. Kinda felt as if she was rubbing it in our faces. I fell pregnant that next month. She has a 4 month old, I was meant to have a 3 month old and instead of gaining a baby- I've lost the baby and my tube life can be so cruel!

Afm- 8 days until I can test, but I want to test now. Completely freaking about having two kids!! When DH doesn't even help much with the one he's got with me!!

headoverfeet is offline The truth will set you free, but first it will **** you off. -Gloria Steinem
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Lysn I spoke to the surrogacy nurse and she said to still have it done (she said they are use to doing them while women are bleeding but to take wet wipes haha) she just said that they need to see that dominant folly and they would hate to miss it if we left it too late, they can always rescan if needed 8 days isnt abnormal for me, 7 is standard (never less) sometimes up to 9 days. Can u tell why I have iron issues lol

Sorry to hear your hubby is being a douch xo

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh goodness! My maximum is around 7 days and no less but oh my!! 9 days !! Yep can see why you have iron issues. Hope you are on a good iron supp!

6. The Following User Says Thank You to LysnDan For This Useful Post:

headoverfeet  (03-03-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I'm usually a 7day gal as well (with horrendous iron levels also!) with pads still on two days after for the (TMI) brown discharge.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by LysnDan View Post
    The worst part is we are arguing over the potential baby makes me wonder if we should even bring a new life into this world when he still has major anger issues. I really want another baby tho... That's why it's so hard!

My 2yo DD asked for a baby last night broke my heart to say not yet darling. Baby isn't coming just yet
    gorgeous

Quote Originally Posted by headoverfeet View Post
    Afm CD8 meant to have my scan in 2 days and af is still here! DF is home tomorrow
    oh wow...she likes to stick around at your place
    YAY to DF coming home!

Quote Originally Posted by LysnDan View Post
    Afm- 8 days until I can test, but I want to test now. Completely freaking about having two kids!! When DH doesn't even help much with the one he's got with me!!
    If only we could know immediately after bd'ing, would save our sanity and a lot of wasted HPTs!

Two is awesome you will find your groove xxxx

9. The Following User Says Thank You to LouLaa For This Useful Post:

headoverfeet  (03-03-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    AFM, I'm officially late. 11dpo and nothing. Last night I had a minuscule amount of of red spotting when I wiped. Nothing since. I've felt heavy and crampy like AF is coming but so far, a no show.

I have 2 tests and trying to hold out till tomorrow to test with FMU.

Excited and nervous!!

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to LouLaa For This Useful Post:

Babymakers88  (03-03-2014),headoverfeet  (03-03-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by LouLaa View Post
    AFM, I'm officially late. 11dpo and nothing. Last night I had a minuscule amount of of red spotting when I wiped. Nothing since. I've felt heavy and crampy like AF is coming but so far, a no show.

I have 2 tests and trying to hold out till tomorrow to test with FMU.

Excited and nervous!!
    Loulaa how exciting!! Fingers crossed that was bub getting all snug!

It seems I don't have to worry about even testing, although I did to be sure it wasn't implantation spotting - but bright red spotting when I wipe (tmi- but not hit the pad yet) and AF cramps, sugar cravings and crappy skin The biatch is probably on her way at cd23 today

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh Loulaa goodluck!!! I didn't last! I was meant to test with DH on Saturday but the hpts sitting in the bathroom were too tempting! Lol will do a frer with DH so he feels special!

I was saying to him this morning when I rang I had to tell him because the dog dish understand! Lol lame I know!

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Babymakers88 For This Useful Post:

LouLaa  (03-03-2014)

lexim is offline Winner 2013 - Newbie of the Year
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Babymakers88 View Post
    Oh Loulaa goodluck!!! I didn't last! I was meant to test with DH on Saturday but the hpts sitting in the bathroom were too tempting! Lol will do a frer with DH so he feels special!

I was saying to him this morning when I rang I had to tell him because the dog dish understand! Lol lame I know!
    Congrats honey that's great news! Fx for a sticky sticky.

What's your EDD?

Lynsdan - sorry to hear if you think AF is on it's way

Loulaa - gooooood luck!!!! I'll be jumping on first thing tomorrow to see if you got a bfp!

DH, Me and our two boys.
    #3 due 30th Sept

16. The Following User Says Thank You to lexim For This Useful Post:

LouLaa  (03-03-2014)