Closed Thread
Page 52 of 93 FirstFirst ... 242505152535462 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Babymakers88 View Post
    Oh sorry to hear mrstugs

I kind of don't want to tell my news now. In no way am I trying to rub it in, but we got a bfp this morning! we're staying very low with this until we have confirmation as last time we lost it really early. It's still very exciting though! Attachment 51000
    Fantastic news!!!! Woooo hooo!!!!!!

Please don't feel bad, we are all here for each other ..... Ups, downs and everything else!

Congrats lovely!!! :yay:

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh sorry to hear mrstugs

I kind of don't want to tell my news now. In no way am I trying to rub it in, but we got a bfp this morning! we're staying very low with this until we have confirmation as last time we lost it really early. It's still very exciting though! Attachment 51000
    Congratulations, hoping it's a sticky little bean

Sent from my GT-I9210T using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    @Babymakers88 - congrats!! Woohoo!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Babymaker congratulations!!!!!!, I'm sure everything will be okay. Keep us updated.

Mrs t- I spent years crying when friends or family would tell me they were pregnant. I would instantly go to my room and cry because I thought my turn was never coming. I remember when my SIL announced she came to our house but I was out having some drinks so when my partner came to get me he told me. My heart was pounding and I had to stop myself from crying in the car. It was hard as she comes up fairly often. Your turns coming. Each month you're getting a little bit closer to having your own little bubba. I know it's not easy and you have to put on a smile when you're heart is crushed but I assure you you're only getting closer.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Babymaker - congrats are you going to try a frer? Should come up darker on that seeing as they are the best test on the market! Hoping you have a happy and healthy 9 months

Loulaa- unfortunately not any different this morning. He goes back to work tomorrow morning so don't particularly want to keep arguing on his last day home... The worst part is we are arguing over the potential baby makes me wonder if we should even bring a new life into this world when he still has major anger issues. I really want another baby tho... That's why it's so hard!

My 2yo DD asked for a baby last night broke my heart to say not yet darling. Baby isn't coming just yet

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm so excited lysndan! I'm buying a frer tonight! Not sure if ill do it tonight or tomorrow with fmu though. Just about to book in docs for a blood test. It's hard to get into my doc

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by LysnDan View Post
    . The worst part is we are arguing over the potential baby makes me wonder if we should even bring a new life into this world when he still has major anger issues. I really want another baby tho... That's why it's so hard!
    I could have written this around two months ago. *hugs*

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm so excited lysndan! I'm buying a frer tonight! Not sure if ill do it tonight or tomorrow with fmu though. Just about to book in docs for a blood test. It's hard to get into my doc
    Buy a three pack and do one tonight AND tomorrow morning!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Lol I think I might shrillian! Booked docs for 4:15 Friday but it's not my doc oh well! I just need to have confirmation and then I can go back to her

headoverfeet is offline The truth will set you free, but first it will **** you off. -Gloria Steinem
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Oh MrsT the girls are right your turn will come soon this cycle is a great step though, getting all of this done will give you some great info xo

How I wish everyone who wanted to have babies could have babies and those that didnt want to have babies didn't fall pregnant.

Congratulations Babymaker

Afm CD8 meant to have my scan in 2 days and af is still here! DF is home tomorrow