Closed Thread
Page 51 of 93 FirstFirst ... 41495051525361 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by lexim View Post
    Ok getting up to date on the personals.
    @Shrillian how do you feel? When are you retesting? No sign of AF is good fx for you!
    @M2OR how confusing??! Could be breakthrough bleed? I don't know? Are you going to do a HPT?
    @theoneandonlyem get some baby making happening this week!!
    @LouLaa dam HPT! But at least you've got two other good signs. No AF and temp rise when will you retest?
    @headoverfeet where are you at in your cycle? Anything interesting?

AFM. I'll be 10w on Tuesday so I'll Ringing to book my 12w scan can't wait to see bubs in there but a little nerve racking as of course you want everything to be ok. The lead up to scans always make me anxious.
    Feeling better. Ms is backing off but still have bad days here and there. It's mainly just food aversions and the only thing I can drink is water which I suppose isn't a bad thing.
    Bought a second hand cot because I don't want to buy a new one for last bub and ds2 is still in his.
    And currently researching prams. Need a new one.

DH, Me and our two boys.
    #3 due 30th Sept
    I really don't know what to think. I don't want to get my hopes up, but it still hasn't got heavier, or more red. It's brown, enough to show on a pad, but not much at all.
    I bought a FRER in the groceries today, tried it this afternoon, no line. Not even a hint of a second line. Just have to wait and see I guess!

How exciting! I loved the 12w scans. Love seeing the little bubba jumping around in there! You'll have to show us pics xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Just after we started trying my SIL called to say she was pregnant to a man she'd known for a couple of months. She's due soon and the guy has fled the scene

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by LouLaa View Post
    Just after we started trying my SIL called to say she was pregnant to a man she'd known for a couple of months. She's due soon and the guy has fled the scene
    Oh dear. The poor thing!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by M2OR View Post
    I really don't know what to think. I don't want to get my hopes up, but it still hasn't got heavier, or more red. It's brown, enough to show on a pad, but not much at all.
    I bought a FRER in the groceries today, tried it this afternoon, no line. Not even a hint of a second line. Just have to wait and see I guess!
    xx
    How frustrating! Hope you get an answer soon either way xxxx

I hate the waiting!

5. The Following User Says Thank You to LouLaa For This Useful Post:

M2OR  (02-03-2014)

headoverfeet is offline The truth will set you free, but first it will **** you off. -Gloria Steinem
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by MrsTugs View Post
    So just found out the 19yo cousin-in-law is prg with an accident. She's in a long term relationship so they will all be okay, but it was a big surprise and one that devastated her a bit, I think.
    I won't lie, I'm feeling a but selfish. My own cousin is about to give birth and having an infant around is going to be bittersweet. Having a bump around on top of that might be enough to send me depresso....
    go easy on yourself hun, hope you don't have to work tomorrow?
    Quote Originally Posted by LouLaa View Post
    My boys are 5 and 6 too!! I'm feeling a little freaked out about starting all over again! But I know if we don't try, we will regret it, we just don't feel complete!
    Oh it will be fab hun I know what you mean about not feeling complete and our #3 just did it for us, she is amazing and its just such a beautiful feeling being complete
    Quote Originally Posted by M2OR View Post
    😞 huge hugs. I don't know what to say that will make you feel better. Maybe a big tub of ice cream and some wine ☺️ xx
    This @MrsTugs

Thanks
    Reviews
    Not really feeling positive at all this cycle. Actually feeling rather down

It suppose it really doesn't help that DH and I are fighting

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Sorry to those having a hard time. I know all too well this journey can suck some times.
    Ultimately though, I'm grateful we have had to wait. It's so much more fulfilling having to work for what you really want. This has helped me a lot....

I will be okay though.... I'm usually great with not being selfish about other ppls happiness with ttc. The hard part is knowing she doesn't even want this child.... :-(
    I'm not supposed to know yet, but I'm guessing that when I fly home in 3 weeks it will come up.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh MrsT

I really hope you get your BFP soon. Hugs x

I know how you feel rite now and it's normal and you can still be happy for them, but feel unhappy that it wasn't your bfp especially seeing as bub wasn't planned.

You're right though. When you work haft for something you appreciate it more when it does happen. And it WILL happen for you Hun x

I felt the same way when my sil told me she was pregnant. She hadn't even been trying for a month... And we got the news that she was expecting. She was also drinking after she'd found out!!! It took over 2years trying and 2 clomid cycles (and many chemical pregnancies and early miscarriages) for us to fall with our DD. She palms her kid off all the time to mother in law or her friends. Whilst I couldn't dream of that with DD!!!

She had everything handed to her on a silver platter, still complained and doesn't even want to spend time with her own child

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh sorry to hear mrstugs

I kind of don't want to tell my news now. In no way am I trying to rub it in, but we got a bfp this morning! we're staying very low with this until we have confirmation as last time we lost it really early. It's still very exciting though! ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1393791321.206577.jpg

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Babymakers88 For This Useful Post:

LouLaa  (03-03-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    LysnDan - hugs hun. I'm sorry to hear you are feeling that way How are you and DH this morning?

MrsT - I love your positivity. It WILL happen for you and when it does, it will be so very special.
    My SIL didn't want her baby either. She's come around to it now but the whole situation is a disaster. You sometimes wonder why things happen the way they do. Big hugs, one day you'll be rubbing your pregnant belly and all this TTC will be a distant memory xxxxxx