Closed Thread
Page 47 of 93 FirstFirst ... 37454647484957 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    @Babymakers88 - was meant to be this morning, but I haven't actually gone to bed as yet! I've been up all night! About to go catch some z's now before waking up at midday for last acupuncture session. (Had a 4hr nap yesterday and woke up at 8:30pm)
    @M2OR - I had a similar whacky period this month, but figured it was the acupuncture prompting a mini bleed for me.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Shrillian For This Useful Post:

Babymakers88  (02-03-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Shrillian View Post
    @Babymakers88 - was meant to be this morning, but I haven't actually gone to bed as yet! I've been up all night! About to go catch some z's now before waking up at midday for last acupuncture session. (Had a 4hr nap yesterday and woke up at 8:30pm)
    @M2OR - I had a similar whacky period this month, but figured it was the acupuncture prompting a mini bleed for me.
    Very strange. I'm trying to think of things I've done differently this month (no acupuncture here), all I can think of is the stress from hubby's work incident. Feeling better about it now, but maybe it affected my cycle.. I just hope she shows in full force today so I can sleep it off and be ok for tomorrow! Another hospital appt for hubby.. don't really fancy waiting around for a few hours in pain! 😑

I really want you to test! Lol. It's sounding so promising!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    *sigh* I hate shift work. I just realised that I haven't taken any of my vitamins/Vitex etc for 2-3 days. I hope it doesn't screw up my cycle. I'm on track to O this week. Started opks yesterday and using maybe baby. I hope I don't forget to do it all when I wake up later.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Shrillian View Post
    Okay. Now it's a darker, more "solid" brown colour. I think it may actually be implantation!!! That or pre-AF. I'm going to remain positive and think it might be IB. Argh! Hope it's not another chem!
    Ooooh fingerscrossed!!!!!

When does AF normally arrive for you?

6. The Following User Says Thank You to LouLaa For This Useful Post:

Shrillian  (02-03-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    10 dpo today, I tested this morning....a BFN.

I have a short luteal phase so normally get pre AF spotting around 9-10 dpo. So far I've had nothing. AF always arrives on 10 or 11 dpo.

I've had another thermal shift, temp just keeps going up so that's a good sign!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by M2OR View Post
    AFM- AF has been so weird. Normally she's heavy and I'm out for a day in pain. This month- lots of old, brown blood and no pain.. I got a small amount of red blood on Friday night and yesterday morning, but not a lot! She started on Friday and has basically gone now, not even anything on my overnight pad, or when I wiped this morning! I'm just waiting for her to strike with the heaviness.. was hoping it'd happen over the weekend so I could be at home!
    That's odd if AF is usually heavy. I have no idea

It's hard trying to read all our bodies signs huh?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by theoneandonlyem View Post
    *sigh* I hate shift work. I just realised that I haven't taken any of my vitamins/Vitex etc for 2-3 days. I hope it doesn't screw up my cycle. I'm on track to O this week. Started opks yesterday and using maybe baby. I hope I don't forget to do it all when I wake up later.
    Enjoy your sleep. Set yourself a reminder on your phone xxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by LouLaa View Post
    That's odd if AF is usually heavy. I have no idea

It's hard trying to read all our bodies signs huh?
    It is! I have endo, my AF is always quite heavy from day two and the pain (without painkillers) is horrendous! AF generally lasts between 5-7 days for me too.
    This month I have had very slight pain (almost nothing) and an AF for less than 48 hours 😕
    I just checked again internally- brown tinged CM. That's it. Nothing in the toilet or when I wipe.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by theoneandonlyem View Post
    I hope O happens for you!
    My hubby does shift work too, finding time to BD can be very hard. Sometimes we have to get creative! Lol
    Have a good sleep! xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by M2OR View Post
    Hey girls, I'm going to attempt personals a few at a time (on my phone, so it's hard!)

Oh my goodness, so many of you ready to test, with lots of symptoms! LysnDan, babymakers and squishy- good luck! I hope you all start March off on a high. Leaves hope for the rest of us! Hehe.

Shrillian and LouLaa- oh I'm so excited for you girls!! Fingers crossed your symptoms are for good reason! 🙏
    Your temps are looking good, LouLaa!

AFM- AF has been so weird. Normally she's heavy and I'm out for a day in pain. This month- lots of old, brown blood and no pain.. I got a small amount of red blood on Friday night and yesterday morning, but not a lot! She started on Friday and has basically gone now, not even anything on my overnight pad, or when I wiped this morning! I'm just waiting for her to strike with the heaviness.. was hoping it'd happen over the weekend so I could be at home 😩
    What is my body doing to me!? So confused!
    Has true flow started at all? Dare I ask, could you be pregnant?

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MrsTugs For This Useful Post:

headoverfeet  (02-03-2014),LouLaa  (02-03-2014)