Closed Thread
Page 43 of 93 FirstFirst ... 33414243444553 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    @theoneandonlyem - wow! That's ridiculously expensive! I'm just going to my old regular chinese massage parlour, as they do acupuncture as well. Told the lady it was for infertility, we chatted a little about me having irregular cycles (AF every 2-3 months) and I'm getting the treatment to help regulate me.

Only costs me $50 a session!

Maybe try a "normal" place that you are comfortable with?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    @Shrillian I know right. I just about fell off my chair when she said that. I had looked in to other acupuncture places but have got no idea if they're any good or not and don't knew anyone who has used them. The Chinese massage place I go to for massage do acupuncture, but more beauty/weight loss acupuncture. There's a Chi Link in my local shopping centre but none of them are "registered" practitioners. I really just want someone to say to me hey this place is awesome, it only costs $50 and you can claim most of it back on phi! But perhaps I'm just dreaming lol. I think I need to go to the GP and get some blood tests or something to check my hormone levels as I think that's my main trouble. Damn shift work means my body is all over the place with day shifts and night shifts and random days off in between. Have also just been diagnosed with IBS so something else to get sorted. If it doesn't happen this month I won't be totally devastated as according to my dates would give me a baby due just before Christmas (yes I look into these things lol), but a January baby would mean I get Christmas off from work (what a luxury!) and would prob be able to go interstate to visit my parents for Christmas. I think I just need to stop thinking about it too hard though lol.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @theoneandonlyem - to be honest, I didn't really do much research into best places in my area. In fact, my choice went something like this:

(Paying for massages)
    Me: hey babe - look! They do acupuncture and they do infertility ones!
    DH: cool.
    Me: I was thinking about trying acupuncture. I mean... why not, right? What do you think?
    DH: Sure, why not!
    Me to therapist: can I book in please?

Ha ha ha!!! DH was the one that had tried all the massage places in our area and thought these guys were the best (they are certified massage therapists). I trusted them for massage, so figured I'd trust them for the acupuncture.

I just wanted to try something "natural" before heading back to the FS for more OI or possibly even IVF. Figure it's worth the shot.

I hope you can find someplace you're comfortable with! It's nice just to get the 20mins time out. My last (6th) session is this Sunday. Debating whether to go straight back to FS if BFN this cycle, or wait one more cycle to see if I get a regular AF next cycle as well (ie. check if acupuncture makes me regular).

I hear you about the forward planning! I'm desperately hoping this cycle works as I'd love a November baby! No rationale to it - just think November would be a perfect month for me to have a baby! *laughs*

headoverfeet is offline The truth will set you free, but first it will **** you off. -Gloria Steinem
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Hi lovelies

Sorry been awol as I have tonsillitis

Good news on your tests Mrs T

Welcome newbies, sorry ive forgotten your username but I recognize your avatar from around the forum.

CD4 here scan in 6 days and we will hopefully have a better idea of a time frame so we can book flights. Got our time for our prp phone appointment too.

all round xo

Sent from my GT-N7105T using The Bub Hub mobile app

headoverfeet is offline The truth will set you free, but first it will **** you off. -Gloria Steinem
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    *theoneandonlyem your a midwife from memory?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hrmmm so I caved and brought some first response ovulation tests... My bad!! Lol

I think I'm in my tww! Yay! Hubby and I got a few quickie dtd in and will again for the rest of the week to cover all bases so to speak!

I keep having moments where I completely freak out!! I think it's because we actually have a chance now. When TTC my daughter I never got a positive opk without the use of clomid...

Does anyone else get really sore boobs when they have/are ovulating?
    Last edited by LysnDan; 27-02-2014 at 18:52.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by headoverfeet View Post
    *theoneandonlyem your a midwife from memory?

Yep. Totally useless with the trying to get pregnant bit though - can you tell?! Haha. Sooooo many babies at the moment, totally nuts! Can't wait till I actually get to take one home myself!

8. The Following User Says Thank You to M'LadyEm For This Useful Post:

LouLaa  (01-03-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I'm moody when ovulating and get sore boobs in the second week of TWW. I'm 8dpo now....AF usually arrives around 10dpo. Testing on Tuesday if nothing by then!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by LysnDan View Post
    Hrmmm so I caved and brought some first response ovulation tests... My bad!! Lol

I think I'm in my tww! Yay! Hubby and I got a few quickie dtd in and will again for the rest of the week to cover all bases so to speak!

I keep having moments where I completely freak out!! I think it's because we actually have a chance now. When TTC my daughter I never got a positive opk without the use of clomid...

Does anyone else get really sore boobs when they have/are ovulating?
    Good luck
    Quote Originally Posted by theoneandonlyem View Post
    Yep. Totally useless with the trying to get pregnant bit though - can you tell?! Haha. Sooooo many babies at the moment, totally nuts! Can't wait till I actually get to take one home myself!
    Lol! I hope you dont have to wait much longer.
    Quote Originally Posted by LouLaa View Post
    I'm moody when ovulating and get sore boobs in the second week of TWW. I'm 8dpo now....AF usually arrives around 10dpo. Testing on Tuesday if nothing by then!
    for you Lou.

CD5 here waiting for af to leave.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to headoverfeet For This Useful Post:

LouLaa  (28-02-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Just quickly checking in on my lunch break. Looks like I'll be testing Monday morning if AF doesn't arrive over the weekend. Fingers crossed!

Will catch up later this afternoon. Good luck to the girls testing today! (If there are any!) xx