Closed Thread
Page 42 of 93 FirstFirst ... 3240414243445292 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by MrsTugs View Post
    So ladies all my original testing came back completely clear. I have a clean bill of health. Tracking starts on Friday, and BT will be every second day from then
    Glad testing came back good
    Good luck for Friday. Ouch. Your poor arms will be so sore. Make sure you drink lots of water so they can find veins! Hopefully you don't get too bruised and have a good blood sucker

2. The Following User Says Thank You to LysnDan For This Useful Post:

headoverfeet  (27-02-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    That's good news mrs t! So glad for you. Little t can't be too far off

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Hopefully little t comes sooner rather than later! Will know about DHs SA in a few weeks when he gets home.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to MrsTugs For This Useful Post:

headoverfeet  (27-02-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I have fingers crossed bub comes soon for you.and everyone in this group for that matter

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by MrsTugs View Post
    So ladies all my original testing came back completely clear. I have a clean bill of health. Tracking starts on Friday, and BT will be every second day from then
    Great news about the test results. All the best for the testing and monitoring this month. It'll be good to have some answers or relief if it's all clear.

Dh got tested today and got a call to have the anti bodies test as they could tell he needed it from looking at the sample. What does that mean?? Totally freaked me out so I called the GP and he said you wouldn't be able to see antibodies from just looking at the test. So that's just great. We don't have our results yet but now they've got me worried. I wish they just hadn't said anything and I would have just happily waited for results. Well now I'm expecting bad results. GP said it will take a day or two for them to arrive.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh Gelati here's hoping that the answers don't take too long xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Oh that's strange. Hopefully it's just misunderstanding somewhere along the line and not bad news. Fx for you.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Can I join in? Some of you I know from the testing threads, but for those who I haven't come across before, DH and I are TTC number 1. We have been off BC for 10 cycles now and actively TTC for 8. Currently on our 9th cycle. DH is 29 and I will be turning 29 in just over a week

I looked into acupuncture recently through Shen Therapies who are well known in Bris for their fertility acupuncture, but the girl on the phone wasn't very helpful. I don't really qualify for their fertility treatments because we don't know about any problems as yet and have only been TTC for a "short time". Mind you it's a $1500 cost for the beginning of the program then f/n costs for herbs and acupuncture (holy cow). Apparently I can pay $120 for a half hour consultation with the guy, but unless I can claim most of it on phi I'm not sure it's worth it just yet. Makes me a little discouraged. Might go back to the GP in the near future and see if she can offer any suggestions. It makes it a bit hard because I know DH and I could be doing more, but with my crap shift work and him wanting to "just let things happen" it's hard to make sure we dtd often enough to actually be in with a good chance *sigh*. In saying that we had a really good chat last week and I think finally we're on the same page. Started using the maybe baby this month too, so hoping that helps! It's hard, because I'm the kind of person who likes to know early on if something isn't working so I can try to fix it! Plus it took my sister and BIL 4+ years to conceive their LO, and I don't have 4 years to wait! I'm sure my ovaries will have shriveled up and died by then lol.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Great news MrsT!

Fingers crossed it will be all fine Gelati!

That's an expensive consultation isn't it Theone! Geez. I'm with you on wanting to know things early on to avoid wasting time. That's why I went and had an ultrasound, blood test etc to see if I have PCOS before starting TTC as my sister has it. I don't have it thankfully.

AFM- I feel so nauseous right now and my boobs are so sore, plus I've had a bit of a break out . A few spots on my face which is uncommon :| I think its nearly impossible for me to be utd though because DH withdrew (sorry for TMI). It's probs nothing. But I do feel so sick

Thanks
    Reviews
    Welcome oneandonly.
    I'd try going to a GP first and see if they can help ( hopefully for a smaller fee lol) but obviously you have to go with what you're comfortable with. Either way, hopefully it's just been the shift work and hubby playing it cool that has prevented a BFP so far. And I did shift work fairly full on for years, it can take it's toll on the body (if working nights etc)