Closed Thread
Page 38 of 93 FirstFirst ... 2836373839404888 ... LastLast
    headoverfeet is offline The truth will set you free, but first it will **** you off. -Gloria Steinem
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Aw

Sent from my GT-N7105T using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Wow looks like a lil baby already!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Keep getting harassed by my grandparents and family. They should know to stop asking if we are going to have another by now!!!

I haven't told anyone that we are trying again. That way i won't get the "r u pregnant yet?" Texts or calls!!! That's like asking someone flat out about their sex life! Ahhhhhhh! Not your business Aunty!! Lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Hahaa lys agreed it's been difficult for us, friends and family asking and us just pretending we aren't ready, cos the alternative is explains that we are TRYING but CANT :-/

Thanks
    Reviews
    I had that with DD. Month after month they'd ask did you get a positive test yet? Did hubby knock you up ? I'm actually quite shocked at how straight up they asked! No beating round the bush in this family lol if they keep asking I keep threatening I won't tell them when it actually happens lol

My DD has just gone two in nov. She keeps asking for a brother or sister. Hopefully it won't take as long as the journey we had TTC miss A.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sashie- what a little cutie! <3
    Just a quick update from me- I will try and catch up tomorrow. I've been in and out of service at the hospital for DH most of the day and then at my GP clinic this afternoon! (Just having some unusual moles checked after getting sunburnt last month). I'm still just over 4 days away from AF and getting BFN's.. but he's given me a referral to have bloods done tomorrow morning, he said if they come back neg, we'll wait another week for AF and test again if she doesn't show up.
    Should have results back tomorrow afternoon! Fingers crossed!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I found an opk... A few. And I'm a shade or two off the control line. Hoping i Ovulate from my left side as I have no Right tube now and have been told if I ovulate from right side, my tube won't pick it up and it won't obviously fertilise to result in a pregnancy!

I'm glad hubby's home tomorrow. Time to get our BD on!
    Here's a funny pic (hope it works!)
    ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1393245630.826305.jpg

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to LysnDan For This Useful Post:

headoverfeet  (24-02-2014),LouLaa  (25-02-2014),M2OR  (25-02-2014)

headoverfeet is offline The truth will set you free, but first it will **** you off. -Gloria Steinem
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Pmsl lysn!

Sent from my GT-N7105T using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Haha this has circulated bh before. So funny!!! XD

Thanks
    Reviews
    I thought it was hilarious!

I'm actually freaking myself out thinking we have a chance this month. Thank goodness I've ran out of opks haha that'll stop me overanalysing

I've had quite a bit of birth trauma to work through and I just found an organisation I can go through for some form of counselling that actually deals only in birth trauma. I thought I was somewhat over it, but just looking at a pregnancy test makes me cringe for a second.

The thought of another baby doesn't freak me out it's how well the pregnancy/birth will go that does!
    Too freaked out I'll end up with an ectopic or a premmie again from pre eclampsia,

I wish I could be naive and believe nothing can go wrong. Lol

Anyways time to go get ready to pick hubby up

Hope everyone is well
    Anyone due to test?