Closed Thread
Page 37 of 93 FirstFirst ... 2735363738394787 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Well loads of luck to you. I hope the relaxed approach works xx

lexim is offline Winner 2013 - Newbie of the Year
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Tugs I'm sorry AF showed up. She's a f**king b*tch. Just to put it plainly. But I agree 12 day LP is great news. Your bubby will be around the corner.

Lys great to hear from you!

Fi I'm sorry your having a rough time with TTC. And don't feel bad about feeling angry towards preg women. It's normal. I felt so angry at my July dig group just for cont with their pregnancies healthy, whereas I wasn't. Don't get me wrong I was thrilled for them but I just felt upset about being left behind.
    The need for a baby outweighs our rational thoughts.

Sashie glad your well. I'm coming up 9w tomorrow. For some reason I just feel safe at this point

DH, Me and our two boys.
    #3 due 30th Sept

Thanks
    Reviews
    DH is home tomorrow and I don't think I have O'd yet!! I'm CD16 ATM. My last cycle if you could even call it that was 15 days. I think that had something to so with the primolut the doc had me take to bring on AF the first time!

lexim is offline Winner 2013 - Newbie of the Year
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by headoverfeet View Post
    Welcome back Lysn

Great to hear from you Sashie, share a picture if you get one

AFM CD1 here! Or as IM pointed out week 1 of 40 have to report in today, just waiting for the nurse to return my phonecall.

Sent from my GT-N7105T using The Bub Hub mobile app
    Eeeeeek so exciting!!!! I to want to hear all the details you wonderful, selfless woman!

DH, Me and our two boys.
    #3 due 30th Sept

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by headoverfeet View Post
    Welcome back Lysn

Great to hear from you Sashie, share a picture if you get one

AFM CD1 here! Or as IM pointed out week 1 of 40 have to report in today, just waiting for the nurse to return my phonecall.

Ohhh wow HOF! So exciting!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    while you're here @Sashie did you want to let me know your EDD and I can update the graduate list

headoverfeet is offline The truth will set you free, but first it will **** you off. -Gloria Steinem
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by LysnDan View Post
    Good luck Headoverfeet. What you r doing is amazing! Fingers crossed this cycle is it for the IPs how are you feeling about it all? Nervous ? Excited?
    Quote Originally Posted by MrsTugs View Post
    Omg it's really here. I am SO FREAKING EXCITED. Update us every single step of the way please!!! xx
    Quote Originally Posted by lexim View Post
    Eeeeeek so exciting!!!! I to want to hear all the details you wonderful, selfless woman!

DH, Me and our two boys.
    #3 due 30th Sept
    Aw thanks girls! So the go from the nurse is scan on CD10 (I have a 33-35 day cycle) they want to see one dominate folly. From that they will estimate ovulation (based on that folly growing 2-4mm a day until 18-20mm) I will have BTs closer to ovulation to detect LH surge which will indicate that I will ovulate within the next 24 hours. Transfer will happen 2 days post ovulation as they are 2 day old embies. No trigure shot and no progesterone support after transfer, BHCG test will be 14 days post transfer.

She said FS is keeping it very natural as we know everything is working a-ok.

headoverfeet is offline The truth will set you free, but first it will **** you off. -Gloria Steinem
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Lysn I am feeling very excited! But its so strange at the same time. Not the way I usually get utd and not my baby haha, I've been assured its perfectly normal :S just happy its finally here though its only taken us 7mths which is quiet quick considering the states we are in! Of course we still have to wait for ethics committee approval on the 6th March but no one has any doubts we will get it based on their need for a surrogate and me being suitable.

Thanks
    Reviews
    That's awesome Sashie. I'm 10 weeks today and have my NT scan on the 21st of March. It's all exciting isn't it

Welcome back Lys, I'm glad you're back and trekking on

How is everyone else doing?
    Who's testing soon?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by MrsTugs View Post
    while you're here @Sashie did you want to let me know your EDD and I can update the graduate list
    Of course, so my date has been revised because of scans I'm now due later. I'm due on the 3rd of October so makes me only 8+3 instead of 9 weeks. ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1393211568.337518.jpg

And this is little smudge!

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sashie For This Useful Post:

headoverfeet  (24-02-2014),LouLaa  (25-02-2014)